Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 3/3/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 3/3/2014 beaches21 said:

Ahhh, yes, you know Chaz's visit is close...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yep, they're back, it amazes me.

and then someone reported my post (the one you just quoted). So ridiculous. Same ol same ol every.single.time. I can set my watch to it!

You're kidding. This is the only thing I don't like about this place. It amazes me how many of them take time and energy to do this. Very sad, many miserable folks around.
Super Contributor

Ahhh, yes, you know Chaz's visit is close...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yep, they're back, it amazes me.

and then someone reported my post (the one you just quoted). So ridiculous. Same ol same ol every.single.time. I can set my watch to it!

You're kidding. This is the only thing I don't like about this place. It amazes me how many of them take time and energy to do this. Very sad, many miserable folks around.

There are some people in this world that aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. This is a way of doing so and staying hidden behind their computer. I work within the criminal justice system, and I see this every single day. It's sad really...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

I just needed the reminder. The reviews by people who didn't get the TSV because they waited to long really bother me. Not replying to any of them but needed to remind myself. I did have a great time tonight, and a big part of that was because of the lovely people here. Thanks all!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Regular Contributor

Happy Daze's post got reported? Whaaaa???

Namaste Namaste Namaste

Valued Contributor

I was just looking at another post and thinking to myself that people need to get a life. Whatever happened to the golden rule? I do what I call pulling a Thumper....""If you can't say somethin' Nice.....don't say Nothin' at all!""

Trusted Contributor

I have to mention that every time this thread gets resurrected (all 57 angst-ridden pages of it!), you WEN ladies demonstrate that the "baiters" are getting to you, but good! Just thought I'd point that out for your consideration.

Now, back to counting pumps, energetic rinsing, de-clogging our shower drains, and admiring our hair in our bathroom mirrors............

Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2014 GoodStuff said:

I have to mention that every time this thread gets resurrected (all 57 angst-ridden pages of it!), you WEN ladies demonstrate that the "baiters" are getting to you, but good! Just thought I'd point that out for your consideration.

Now, back to counting pumps, energetic rinsing, de-clogging our shower drains, and admiring our hair in our bathroom mirrors............

You forgot to add that you sit back and laugh right? Does the baiting never stop with you?

Regular Contributor

You Wen Girls are funny. You certainly are a loyal, passionate bunch! You can't possibly be bothered by the naysayers after all this time. I don't use Wen but I can say I don't think there is another product on the Q that has a stronger following; except maybe for the Linea Ladies. They're a force to be reckoned with, too! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2014 GoodStuff said:

lol You have a good point.When this thread bumps up we all know the "baiters" just got what they wanted again. This thread should be titled "Here We Are, We Took The Bait!"