Honored Contributor

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

Noticed at least five brand new posters yesterday (they all had opened their accounts on 5/22/14 which I found interesting). And three of them were very interested in the ""wen not going down the drain thread."" Just saying... I think we've got company.

-- bebe

Trusted Contributor

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

On 5/23/2014 bebe777 said:

Noticed at least five brand new posters yesterday (they all had opened their accounts on 5/22/14 which I found interesting). And three of them were very interested in the ""wen not going down the drain thread."" Just saying... I think we've got company.

-- bebe

Along with the new poster for ""Unhappy Customer""

KJPA
Valued Contributor

Oh yea it’s getting to be that time of the month.

Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 woodyend said:

Oh yea it’s getting to be that time of the month.

{#emotions_dlg.lol} woodyend, lol, well said. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I was just thinking about you because I haven't seen you around for awhile. Hope all is well. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

I pop in a couple times a week just lurking. Have a great weekend with lots and lots BBQ.

Contributor

I had to stop posting because I was being accused of being ""one of those"" people. I don't post unless I have a question or I want to join in on a convo. Why can't the ""pot stirrers"" just let us love our Wenning?
Respected Contributor

People that post negative things are usually trolls. They do it to get a rise out of you and laugh when you get mad so just ignore them. I try to help people that really have issues but I see a lot of Wen and Chaz bashing. I use nothing but Wen on my head and body so I love it. I can understand allergies and Chaz has made things for people that unfortunately have them. I've seen trolls on facebook too. I think Chaz is a lovely person. I still cannot get over how he actually took care of a homeless lady and misses her and has her photo on QVC when talking about 613. I've NEVER seen such kindness.

Respected Contributor

Another second ever poster just posted about not being able to use WEN correctly even after calling for help. I had to restrain myself from saying something snide. I just want these threads to sink.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Some people can't stand that Chaz and WEN are so popular. I don't know why it should bother them so much but it does. Jealous, I suppose. You can only feel sorry for those people.. I laugh because it isn't like WEN is going to go away just because they continually try to undermine it. I mean how long has WEN been around now, 10 years or more? Yeah, not going anyway, and, in fact, getting even bigger and better than evah!