Trusted Contributor

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 5/25/2014 HappyDaze said:

Some people can't stand that Chaz and WEN are so popular. I don't know why it should bother them so much but it does. Jealous, I suppose. You can only feel sorry for those people.. I laugh because it isn't like WEN is going to go away just because they continually try to undermine it. I mean how long has WEN been around now, 10 years or more? Yeah, not going anyway, and, in fact, getting even bigger and better than evah!

yup! gottta have a good laugh at the fans over on Q did what forum….seems like they can't keep from lurking this forum…even that nic is truly laughable!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

what nawls me is the non- wenners that have to post/answer questions when other ask about specific use of WEN with their ""use cheap shampoo"" bullcrappy answers - yes i broke my rule today and logged in

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

On 5/26/2014 really77 said:

what nawls me is the non- wenners that have to post/answer questions when other ask about specific use of WEN with their ""use cheap shampoo"" bullcrappy answers - yes i broke my rule today and logged in

the whole month of June is going to be a bumpy ride IMO…..

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

On 12/26/2012 Rochester Shopper said:

Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait, Wenners.

Don't take WHAT bait? What are you talking about? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

On 5/26/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

It is a waste of time to try and reason with someone whose sole purpose in posting on a thread is to cause controversy or "bait" someone into an argument.

Respected Contributor

On 5/26/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

LOL Smiley Very Happy Namaste!
Respected Contributor

what nawls me is the non- wenners that have to post/answer questions when other ask about specific use of WEN with their "use cheap shampoo" bullcrappy answers - yes i broke my rule today and logged in {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Yeah, that gets me too. I mean, no one is asking them about Suave!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

On 5/26/2014 Kjelle said:

what nawls me is the non- wenners that have to post/answer questions when other ask about specific use of WEN with their "use cheap shampoo" bullcrappy answers - yes i broke my rule today and logged in {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Yeah, that gets me too. I mean, no one is asking them about Suave!

I think it's hilarious that they take the time to search out a topic they are totally not interested in just so they can post a comment that gets ignored. I guess they think their comment is going to make us all dash to the local drugstore and buy our lifetime supply - lol.