Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 312
Registered: ‎07-20-2011

Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait, Wenners.

Super Contributor
Posts: 274
Registered: ‎09-01-2013

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

I think this is a good moment to remember: DTTB.

Super Contributor
Posts: 719
Registered: ‎06-22-2012

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

I think we should all just twerk, or hey how about tWENk! LOL. Same motion as twerking but involves a hair flip in the motion. Kokathy will demonstrate.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 702
Registered: ‎11-01-2013

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 1/14/2014 MissKlynn said:

I think we should all just twerk, or hey how about tWENk! LOL. Same motion as twerking but involves a hair flip in the motion. Kokathy will demonstrate.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

hello ma baby, hello ma darlin', hello ma ragtime gal...

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 274
Registered: ‎09-01-2013

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 1/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

hello ma baby, hello ma darlin', hello ma ragtime gal...

I busted out laughing when I saw this. Almost spit water everywhere!

Contributor
Posts: 30
Registered: ‎10-24-2012

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

No offense but jmho every time this thread shows up it means you took the bait. No different than posting on whichever thread bothered you. You're telling the baiter they got under your skin. I mean do what you want of course and even attack me if you want but I can't be the only one noticing this. Not taking bait means ignore ignore ignore not making them so important there's a whole ongoing thread about them.. (:

Super Contributor
Posts: 719
Registered: ‎06-22-2012

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 1/14/2014 FinnyMinny said:
On 1/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

hello ma baby, hello ma darlin', hello ma ragtime gal...

I busted out laughing when I saw this. Almost spit water everywhere!

Be my Baby tonight! Oh wait that was from another song.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 1/14/2014 Escher said:

No offense but jmho every time this thread shows up it means you took the bait. No different than posting on whichever thread bothered you. You're telling the baiter they got under your skin. I mean do what you want of course and even attack me if you want but I can't be the only one noticing this. Not taking bait means ignore ignore ignore not making them so important there's a whole ongoing thread about them.. (:

You're not the only one who notices this. Every time I see this thread pop up I know someone upset a Wenner.

I don't know why this is even an issue, I like what I like and so do other people. I would never feel the need to defend the products I use.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,124
Registered: ‎07-05-2012

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

On 1/14/2014 MissKlynn said:

I think we should all just twerk, or hey how about tWENk! LOL. Same motion as twerking but involves a hair flip in the motion. Kokathy will demonstrate.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}