QVC Customer Care

Re: Friday, February 3rd TSV

This post has been removed by QVC because it is providing an website for advance Today's Special Value item numbers.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh I am getting it for sure, a great price if you use her products everyday..I only wish you could get the unscented Face Butter with Peach body butter..I don't use scents on my face.....SO I am getting the unscented and will mix @HappyDaze the "Wen SHL oil" in my unscented  and create my own yummy scent, the SHL oil is amazing..

I use JM oil every night so the only thing would be lip product, but I might try it or give it to someone...I have super sensitive skin so Joise's line has been awsome for me.

@quadmimithat is what I do with my Beekman unscented body butter- add in some of the super awesome WEN SHL oil!! Heavenly!!! Heart

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is asking for an advance Today's Special Value item number.

Regular Contributor

I'm late to the game with the body butters, but making up for lost time.

so I ordered the peach, and went on auto delivery.   Who could resist Apple, vanilla and fresh watermelon?  (not me LOL)

Frequent Contributor

Watched the presentation.  Every gal looked like a greased pig after applying.  Are they using too much or is the body butter oily?