Trusted Contributor

Re: Friday, February 3rd TSV

I would buy this TSV if it had a milk included. I don't care for the lip sting - it came in one of her other kits with the perfume which I returned.  The last few things I've ordered have disappointed me. My perfect dream kit would be the milk, the face butter, a body butter and the oil on auto-delivery in unscented Woman LOL

Contributor

Anybody know the item number for the tsv?

Honored Contributor

@Mandy H wrote:

Anybody know the item number for the tsv?

If someone gave the item number if would more than likely be poofed. 

Respected Contributor

Oh I am getting it for sure, a great price if you use her products everyday..I only wish you could get the unscented Face Butter with Peach body butter..I don't use scents on my face.....SO I am getting the unscented and will mix @HappyDaze the "Wen SHL oil" in my unscented  and create my own yummy scent, the SHL oil is amazing..

I use JM oil every night so the only thing would be lip product, but I might try it or give it to someone...I have super sensitive skin so Joise's line has been awsome for me.

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I would buy this TSV if it had a milk included. I don't care for the lip sting - it came in one of her other kits with the perfume which I returned.  The last few things I've ordered have disappointed me. My perfect dream kit would be the milk, the face butter, a body butter and the oil on auto-delivery in unscented Woman LOL

@nycgrl, Yup, that's the dream kit alright.  I have two color sticks that I think will last until the next millenium (one a pinkish color the other more peach), the mascara is always in black (too harsh for me and besides, it's not the best mascara), and I've not found her lipsticks to be all that terrific either. Can we make a request somewhere?  LOL!

Respected Contributor

Had such high hopes for this TSV. Very disappointing. Oh well saved me money. Although she might have some good ODO's.

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh I am getting it for sure, a great price if you use her products everyday..I only wish you could get the unscented Face Butter with Peach body butter..I don't use scents on my face.....SO I am getting the unscented and will mix @HappyDaze the "Wen SHL oil" in my unscented  and create my own yummy scent, the SHL oil is amazing..

I use JM oil every night so the only thing would be lip product, but I might try it or give it to someone...I have super sensitive skin so Joise's line has been awsome for me.

The Face Butter will most definitely be unscented

Valued Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

In the description, it specifically says that if you choose the peach scent, both the body butter and the face butter both come in Peach scent. 

Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

In the description, it specifically says that if you choose the peach scent, both the body butter and the face butter both come in Peach scent. 

I couldn't believe it either, but I checked on the ingredients link and saw that the Face Butter is indeed scented Smiley Sad.I couldn't believe it either, but I checked on the ingredients link and saw that the Face Butter is indeed scented Why? I would have gotten it if the face product had been unscented, but now it's off.

Respected Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh thank you @Tantallum  that is what mine says also..