Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Sugar lip balm????

I used Fresh several times and much prefer Skinn 6x lip balm. No contest for me. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I bought it at Sephora and didn't like it. I thought it was waxy and dried my lips.
Regular Contributor

I love the smell/taste of the Fresh Sugar lip balm and I think it is very moisturizing. ( I found the clear color was more moisturizing than the tinted ones.)  I received a sample of both the clear and the tinted balm from Sephora a couple of years ago. Even though I really loved this product,  I will probably never purchase these myself because I think the price is crazy high!!! I will stick to my Burt's Bees lip gloss in a tube.  LOVE those too!  They're very moisturizing, love the hint of colors, and they are natural.  And very affordable.  

Honored Contributor

I love the smell, taste, and colors of the Fresh Sugar lip balms. I turn to them often when I need color and a little SPF.

In the winter, I prefer Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. It really keeps my lips in great condition and keeps them from getting dry with all the forced air heat and winter weather. The colored options are a barely there shimmer or a slight red, so if I want more color, I'll still use a Fresh Sugar balm for color.

If I'm going out in the sun, I prefer Supergoop lip balm because it offers a higher SPF. It doesn't come in a color, but I wear it solely for the SPF if I'm going to be in the sun for more than incidental exposure.

Honored Contributor

I'm finding Julep works best for me.  Its so nice not to deal with that dead skin on my lips every morning.  I must really chew on them.

Super Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I used it for a long time until I discovered CoverGirl Oh Sugar! lip balms, a gazillion colors and I find it stays far longer, tastes a little sugary but not alot! Cheap too!

I've been wanting to try these for a while and when I look at them in the store they are all smashed and damaged.  Thanks for the info 

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Tried it, liked it, but Skinn's Lip 6X Balm is the best. IMO

I was wondering how they compared to Skinn.  I have about 6 back ups so I won't be without them.  Thanks