Trusted Contributor

Do you love it?  Have you tried other shades? Does it really make your lips soft? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Sugar lip balm????

It's the only brand my niece will use.   She's been using it for several years.  

I tried hers and liked it but I'm sticking with my 99cent Avon Flavor Savers in cherry.  Been using it for about 30 years or more.  

Frequent Contributor

I prefer Burts Bees.  

Super Contributor

It's very soft, but didn't moisturize at all for me. I had to reapply often. My favorite product ever is Paulas Choice Lip and Body Treatment Balm. It's top notch and lasts on the lips and it's very Hydrating, you can also use it on any dry patches or cuticals. You get .5 oz for $15 I use it everyday and even under lipstick and it lasts me 4 months.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried several shades and although I like a few of the shades on me, I did not like the formula and could not stand the Lemon Pledge scent. I did not find it moisturizing. Not worth the price- there are much nicer products out there, most for less money.

Respected Contributor

I used it for a long time until I discovered CoverGirl Oh Sugar! lip balms, a gazillion colors and I find it stays far longer, tastes a little sugary but not alot! Cheap too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Tried it, liked it, but Skinn's Lip 6X Balm is the best. IMO

Trusted Contributor

Nordstroms holiday sets have Fresh lip balm sets for $30 and they are so pretty but my favorite is BY TERRY  Baume de Rose lip balm with a vulgar price of $60 but it is the dream.  I can't have a huge home or a rolls royce so I am going to live with beautiful things around me and on me until I die.

Respected Contributor

It is too soft for me.  Heaven help me if it is a warm day, its a mess.  It was no wonder product for my dry lips.

I have better luck with Burt's Bee's

Honored Contributor

Oh Sugar is about 1/3 the price or the original, yes I like the Fresh Sugar but I would rather than 3 not 1 so I buy the cheaper version

@Jacie wrote:

I used it for a long time until I discovered CoverGirl Oh Sugar! lip balms, a gazillion colors and I find it stays far longer, tastes a little sugary but not alot! Cheap too!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.