Respected Contributor

I just got the perfume and LOVE IT! it is a fresh light scent that is not overpowering.

Honored Contributor
I like Fresh Cream too. My favorite.
Respected Contributor

****EDIT*****

Frequent Contributor

How long does the scent last on you? I'm tired of spending money on scents that disappear after an hour or so. TIA.

Super Contributor

Is this a new scent of his? I tried one about a year ago and didn't like it. I liked it well enough, but it didn't have staying power.............So I sent it back.

Oh, this is from Philosophy? I was thinking from the Fresh line. (Monks)...

Respected Contributor

My goodness I posted to my own thread not realizing it was my own thread LOL

Respected Contributor

I do not know how long it lasts for in general I can never smell my own perfume but I love the smell. Kinda reminds me of Canolis, cream soda and whipped cream for some reason lol. Its a very mild vanilla/sugar scent.

Regular Contributor

Just ordered the 3pc. supersize set!!! I love this scent because it makes ME happy It is beyond fragrance for me; it's true aromatherapy.

Valued Contributor
Enjoy! What I wouldn't do to have Inner Grace in those huge sizes! Smiley Wink
Regular Contributor

For me, it suits me well. I find it to be very clean and not overpowering. Remember ladies that fragrance is a very personal thing and that you will not smell it on yourself as the day wears on. I wore it yesterday and I could pick up the fragrance in my sweater. I also find I can detect the fragrance from the body crème. It is a fragrance that can be worn year round.