Honored Contributor

it's ok if you use it a lot. Like cream, it sours fast.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

I've never tried it. Never wanted to smell like any food.

Frequent Contributor
I usually don't like anything vanilla but this scent I love, it is on the lighter side of sweet vanilla frosting and dairy. It just smells so good, the first purchase I made was in early fall and it was both the 32oz bottles of the body wash and lotion and I couldn't stop smelling my arms and I couldn't stop purchasing either...lol.
Super Contributor

If you don't care for Vanilla then it is best left alone. It is very Vanilla-ish.

Super Contributor
On 1/5/2014 Ford1224 said:

it's ok if you use it a lot. Like cream, it sours fast.

I don't understand this comment. It's not actually made out of fresh cream so why would it sour? I'm sure it's loaded with preservatives.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy it, but if you don't like vanilla, you should pass on this one.

It doesn't sour, for heavens sake. It's not really cream. As with all fragrances, I think the composition breaks down over time.........even Amazing Grace changes over time.

Trusted Contributor

I just recently purchased Fresh Cream fragrance spray from QVC, and I love it. It does not smell like cream. To me, it smells like sugar cookies.

Honored Contributor
I love Philosophy's Fresh Cream. They need to bring the body butter back though. What they are offering in the tube now is body lotion. The body butter (original) is much better. It also stays white. The body lotion turns yellow, although the scent does not change. I have not had any FC products to turn and I have had my fair share. I don't understand why anyone who dislikes vanilla would even consider purchasing FC.
Frequent Contributor
I have just begun being a bit more generous with my spray applications. Today DH asked why he kept smelling vanilla....he has never commented on it before. When I told him it was my new fragrance he said he really liked it!