Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere NO NO NO

I was tempted to order it.  The name made it sound so inviting.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Soooo glad I did not order this.

This is why there are literally thousands of perfrumes out there.  What somone else loves, another absolutely hates.  I was not a fan of the original Fresh Cream - I found it too cloying, but I decided to try the Warm Cashmere and I love it.  I had a friend who used to wear a particular fragrance and she always smelled so good.  One day, I spritzed some on me and it smelled god awful.  Hours later, I was still trying to scrub away the offensive odor.  Body chemistry plays a big part on how something will smell on you. Many people go ga-ga over Amazing Grace and I think it's the worst smell in the world.  I always take fragrance reivews with a grain of salt because I could have a very different experience than someone else.

Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere - A New Favorite!!

I have been with philosophy since the beginning and of all the fragrances, Pure Grace is the one that I like the least.  Eternal Grace is/was my absolute favorite and I wish they would bring it back!  I wasn’t a huge fan of Sweet Cream, but the new Sweet Cream Warm Cashmere is amazingly sexy, yet super comforting.  Everyone has a favorite scent, and Warm Cashmere is wonderful.

Valued Contributor

I only like the Fresh Cream bath gel.  I do not use the creams, etc. because I cannot tolerate the scennt.

Honored Contributor

Fresh Cream Warm Cashemere -- YES YES YES.

I really like this scent a lot.  On me, it has a scent of warmth and sultry flowers with just a hint of vanilla. 

I have never been a fan of Fresh Cream -- that smells like straight up cookies and people always asked if I just left a bakery.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

Personally, I am sick of Fresh Cream.  I guess if you don't want a lot of fragrance you would like it but I would rather purchase Pure Grace.  I really wish philosophy would move on from Fresh Cream and it sounds like the Cashmere version is not good.   I would rather see new and different scents for the 3 in 1 and SULFATE FREE.   Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1  The shower gels are false advertising. CS at Philosophy told me not to use it as shampoo since it does have sulfates. HIAJ still has parabens, too. Shame on them.

Esteemed Contributor

I received a free sample, which went almost immediately into the Goodwill box.  They can toss it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!