Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere NO NO NO

I could still smell the Cashmere on my wrist after a night's sleep. Honestly, just don't love it. If you are a Midnight Fleur girl though (hate it), it's very similar and you'd probably love it.

Trusted Contributor

Received my tsv - fresh cream cashmere? Horrible, just horrible...I have no other words.

Super Contributor

I see most reviews on this and people love it..  too me I can’t wait to get it as I love vanilla and coconut!!

Respected Contributor

I can't detect any coconut in it whatsoever.

Respected Contributor

Received my TSV on Thursday, and upon first "sniff" of Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere, I could tell it wasn't something I would like, but I initially didn't think it was that "bad."  After spraying it, though, I knew it wasn't for me, but full disclosure is that I do not care for sandlewood all that much.  I like a little bit of sandlewood, but this scent has a lot of it.  To me, the mix of vanilla with sandlewood in this fragrance makes me interpret it as kind of a powdery scent, and I don't like powdery scents.  I'm not saying all fragrances that mix vanilla with sandlewood would smell powdery, but for whatever reason it seemed a little powdery to me.  I do not care for Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere, but happy for those who do.  I agree that this is a long lasting scent.  I can still smell it a bit in my bathroom, after a couple of days.  

For anyone interested in reading my thoughts on comparing the new Luminous Body Crème included in the TSV to the original Whipped Body Crème, here they are:  I love the texture of the original Whipped Body Crème, which is closer to a body butter than the new Luminous Body Crème, which is lighter.  It's okay, but I prefer the texture of the Whipped Body Crème.  The "luminosity" is okay -- no shimmer, which is good (to  me), and just gives a bit of "light" or "glow," kind of like Josie Maran's body butter.  The thing I am most disappointed with, though, is that the crème did not smell like Unconditional Love.  At. All.  I know there have been many posts regarding the changes Philosophy products have gone through, but I had never experienced it with Unconditional Love, which is my favorite. I kept trying the new Luminous Body Crème, hoping my initial thoughts were "off," but no, it does not smell like Unconditional Love.  The scent in the Luminous Body Crème did not even last a few minutes, either.  I immediately went to try my original Whipped Body Crème, and the scent of Unconditional Love remained on my skin for a good period of time.  It seems the scent in the new Luminous Body Crème doesn't last beyond application, unless I received a "bad batch."   I then tried the Eau de Parfum, which is included in the TSV.  It, too, does not smell like Unconditional Love, so I'm sending everything back.  Bummer.  Unconditional Love has been a favorite of mine, but I'm not going to ask for a replacement set with the hopes I had received a "bad batch."  Bummed. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I caught a minute of a philosophy show tonight and the vendor said that the fresh cream and cashmere line would be extended in the coming year. I don’t care for fresh cream as it’s too sweet,so I’ll stick with amazing grace. 

Regular Contributor

Got mine yesterday and I really like the Fresh Cream. I got swayed by Kirsten and got the Baby Grace after all her raves instead of the Pure Grace which I wanted. Stupid me! Really don’t like BG, but I’m forcing myself to use it up and then switch on the next shipment. Scent is so subjective Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I received it last year and I tried it....not a good scent for me either.....

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I received it last year and I tried it....not a good scent for me either.....

@Nataliesgramma  The fragrance is new -- you may be thinking of just the original Fresh Cream, and not the new Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere.  If you didn't care for the original Fresh Cream, you may or you may not care for the newer "version" of it. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

I love the new Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere.  I have it on my wrists today (Pure Grace everywhere else).  I get a whiff every now and then and I have to say I really like it.  I don't think I would spray it heavily like I do Pure Grace, but I will use it sparingly.  I would purchase an entire set if they start offering it.

I'm on auto ship for the last TSV, so I'll have enough of the small bottles for a while.  I'm glad I like it.