Super Contributor

Fresh Cream Body Souffle now available!

Saw this last night along with a few other new things! Fresh Cream Body Souffle (8oz). It's here on QVC for $22 .... item #A260265. It's also available on A/D under item #A263345.

Sigh .... I love the body souffles and whipped body cremes {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I am very curious if this will smell more like the shower gel (really a fresh 'cream' smell) or more like the spray fragrance or body polishing scrub (predominantly vanilla)?

If it smells more like the shower gel, I would definitely love to get it!

I am very curious to see the presentation! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream Body Souffle now available!

I was actually just thinking about the soufflé last night b/c I ran across one of godfreako's threads that had been poofed (but still floating around the internet). I was wondering about Coconut Snowballs, too, and I see that it's also now available. I really like coconut, so I'm curious about the duo. So many great duos and sets this season.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Hi i like celery, that is so funny you mentioned about Coconut Snowballs, I just now created a post asking if anyone has tried it yet! I keep missing godfreako's posts before the photos get zapped ... arrggghhh ... LOL.

I love my summer coconut scents (Beach Party, Orange Coconut, Lime Coconut, Guava Coconut, etc.) but it's been awhile since I have had a good 'desert' like coconut scent! Barring that the new Coconut Snowballs is a remake of Vanilla Coconut (not a fan), I am very interested in trying it!

Honored Contributor

I have placed my order for the Fresh Cream souffle on auto delivery, of course!! I hope it is fluffy, and I cannot wait to get mine. I hope it will be like the FC body butter they first offered. Rich and dreamy.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Tissyanne said: I have placed my order for the Fresh Cream souffle on auto delivery, of course!! I hope it is fluffy, and I cannot wait to get mine. I hope it will be like the FC body butter they first offered. Rich and dreamy.

Hi Tissyanne, I totally thought of you when I first saw it and wondered if you knew about yet! Ihope it will be as perfect as what you are dreaming of {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I will be anxiously waiting to hear your review when your shipment arrives Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 cal-gal said:
On 10/31/2014 Tissyanne said: I have placed my order for the Fresh Cream souffle on auto delivery, of course!! I hope it is fluffy, and I cannot wait to get mine. I hope it will be like the FC body butter they first offered. Rich and dreamy.

Hi Tissyanne, I totally thought of you when I first saw it and wondered if you knew about yet! Ihope it will be as perfect as what you are dreaming of {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I will be anxiously waiting to hear your review when your shipment arrives Smile

cal-gal, I am very excited to try it!! I did not know it was available, until I saw your thread. Auto delivery is the cream on the cake!!!
Super Contributor

I just saw a sneak peek post that showed a picture of another new offering in the Fresh Cream line. It will be a 3pc set comprised of a 16oz shower gel, the 2oz spray fragrance, and the new 8oz body souffle. Looks like a nice set!
Respected Contributor

There's also going to be a 5 piece Fresh Cream set w/gift bag. I ran across one of godfreako's posts that was poofed, but it came up as one of the returns from a google search. Doesn't include the soufflé, and I think the 5th item is the mini tube of hand cream. Here's a pic:

♥ Life is beauty full ♥