Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping on all beauty on HSN & you don't need to use their Credit card to get it!

@60sgirl I love restore too. What I like to do is use Restore on my dry hair before my shower. It is great stuff. I bought the duo when it was offered  a few weeks ago. That is the best deal! But I am still working on my one jar from months ago. It lasts a really long time since you only need a little.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping on all beauty on HSN & you don't need to use their Credit card to get it!

@sonechko wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sonechko my weakness is the OPI stuff usually.  I'm sure I will cave on something😁😁. It's TGIF  after all right?  I love my WEN 613 NBT, BUT the Perlier honey Emil in the big tub is a close 2nd  for me and it's at a super good price.  I'm going to take some inventory I think.  Let me know what you get LOL 😜

@Suebdoo, my weakness is Becca eyeshadow trio. I have two and LOVE them! I so like some shimmer and luminosity in shadows, but with my eyelids, it's a little difficult to achieve good results. Becca is the only one that does it for me! They are smooth, they stay, and they are very sophisticated today colors.

@sonechko what trio are you referring to? I can't find it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'll look now and let you know @HappyDaze. I bought one from HSN a couple of month ago, they did not have all colors, I got one elsewhere, don't remember could be ebay.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Ohhh ... peaches Tweaked???? 

Right now I'm really upset with HSN.  Ordered an item and three days later I get an email saying it was out of stock.  I would not mind waiting if not for the fact that they were pushing to hurry up and order because of limited amount so I did.  They should notify you at checkout (like Q does) that it's on wait list.  I watched for another 45 minutes and they were still showing the item ... what's up with that?  This is the third time HSN did this. 

@Karnerblue yep, part of the rare treasures trio but also offered individually. I didn't want to try all three (don't like the scent of chocolate in hair and skin products and the above the clouds one contained witch hazel which I don't like in hair products) but did want to try the peaches one.

Sorry to hear about your HSN issues! Dermstore often does this to me too and I have hardly ordered anything from them anymore because of it. I think it is shady. So far I haven't had any issues with HSN orders but I've hardly bought anything from them so I don't have alot of experience with them.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@60sgirl I love restore too. What I like to do is use Restore on my dry hair before my shower. It is great stuff. I bought the duo when it was offered  a few weeks ago. That is the best deal! But I am still working on my one jar from months ago. It lasts a really long time since you only need a little.

yep, last forever.

My faves turned out to be

1. restore (reminds me of original Ojon restorative

2. Ultra nourishing foam (purple can)

3. Chocolate rare treasures ( reminds me of Tawaka

But the Restore last so long it's a great deal.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sonechko  it's Everything beauty......I'm afraid to even look at my hearted items.  I think I heard last night everything is also on flexpay.  Don't know if you have to use the HSN Card for that but don't think so.

@HappyDaze is that the $10 Mr Rebates code?  BTW will have a Missha question later😁

@MrsCat21  I'm interested too because my hair grows so fast and I don't want to color every 3 weeks  LOL. Unfortunately I haven't seen a whole presentation yet.  That vendor uses the word literally more than Liz from Korres .....well maybe about the same....and I get bored and start counting. LOL.  Last night was 10 times in less than 10 minutes and I changed the channel.

@Suebdoo@ yes it is also on HSN's homepage. I thought it was one-time use only but this is the second order I've used it for over the past few weeks. Score! And no worries about the Missha question- just make sure to @ me so I get notified. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

yep, last forever.

My faves turned out to be

1. restore (reminds me of original Ojon restorative

2. Ultra nourishing foam (purple can)

3. Chocolate rare treasures ( reminds me of Tawaka

But the Restore last so long it's a great deal.

Yes the restore reminds me of the ojon restorative too! I also really like the nourishing foam too. I bought a two pack of those several months ago. I mainly use that to cleanse my scalp.  Those are my two favorites. I will be trying the Peaches from the rare treasures so we will see how that goes. I doubt it will be as moisturizing as the foam or restore but you never know!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sonechko my weakness is the OPI stuff usually.  I'm sure I will cave on something😁😁. It's TGIF  after all right?  I love my WEN 613 NBT, BUT the Perlier honey Emil in the big tub is a close 2nd  for me and it's at a super good price.  I'm going to take some inventory I think.  Let me know what you get LOL 😜

@Suebdoo, my weakness is Becca eyeshadow trio. I have two and LOVE them! I so like some shimmer and luminosity in shadows, but with my eyelids, it's a little difficult to achieve good results. Becca is the only one that does it for me! They are smooth, they stay, and they are very sophisticated today colors.

@sonechko what trio are you referring to? I can't find it. Smiley Happy

Sorry, I called them trios - they are Quads!  I apologize. This why you were not able to find them @HappyDaze. They are NOT glittery, they have velvety shimmer.

I got from HSN - BECCA Ultimate Eye Colour Quad - Galactica 427-168

I got second one either from Becca or ebay - Becca Ultimate Eye Colour Quad in NIGHT STAR

They have couple more colors in this line of trios, but I really dug into the reviews and swatches, before I chose to stay with these two for now. For myself, or course. The other two are very nice also, but I wanted only certain colors.

I also LOVE BECCA Ombre Nudes Eye Palette, it is probably my favorite in nudes, for colors, application and staying in place power. Even boring nudes are sophisticated with Becca. But HSN is out of this item now.

s-l1600-8.jpgs-l500.jpg

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze Do you like the restore and/or the nourishing foam as much as Wen, performance-wise? Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2

I watched most of the presentation too and I was wondering about whether makeup or oily eyelids would affect the product. I have one eyelid that is more hooded than the other so I'm intrigued by this product. Sometimes TSC in Canada will bring up an HSN vendor and I wouldn't be surprised if this product is one of them.