Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping on all beauty on HSN & you don't need to use their Credit card to get it!

@Bella Carro wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TY wrote:

Has anyone used those eyelid tapes that was shown last night on HSN? 099426 Contours Rx Lids by Design?

I just watched a demo on those- crazy! I can't imagine that you I really can't see them if someone had them on?? They really looked like they worked well though.

I saw those, too.  They did look like they worked.  However, I listened carefully and they never mentioned that you could wear e/s with them.  I'm assuming that just wouldn't work with them.  She did mention eyeliner and mascara specifically but e/s was conspicuously missing.  

I suppose eyeshadow would be problematic! Well that isn't fun if you can't wear eyeshadow though. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but still would want the option to be able to. Sounds like this would great for men or those that don't want to or like to wear eyeshadow.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Free shipping on all beauty on HSN & you don't need to use their Credit card to get it!

They have a coupon code #151391 for new OR returning customers for $10.00 off any $50.00 purchase.  It's a multiple purchase coupon...I used it on clearance and regular priced items today.  I love QVC and HSN...each offers different products I use!  Happy shopping, stay safe & warm!!! Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

@10sluvr...I ordered the Ecru Max finishing spray today.  Got a sample awhile back from HSN and loved it!  No build up, no sticky residue and you can continue to style with an awesome hold!  Makes my blonde hair glisten!!!  I think you will enjoy it as well Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SuebdooI wish I could remember, but I received the products a few years back and I'm quite sure they were regifted.  I do remember they came in a yellowy beige with green illustrations and print. but what I really remember was the terrible odor. 

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@SuebdooI wish I could remember, but I received the products a few years back and I'm quite sure they were regifted.  I do remember they came in a yellowy beige with green illustrations and print. but what I really remember was the terrible odor. 

@millieshops  that's a bummer. But they do have a few good cosmetics companies so don't give up !

@sonechko I ended up getting the 3 bottle OPI set that is on AD!  Plus the Perlier honey meil tub so I could use the $10 code.  I'm going to see if I can use the code again when Joy has her readers on since @HappyDaze said she had used it twice so far.  Code is good till 1/31.  I wish QVC did stuff like this !