Respected Contributor

Re: Free shipping at Ulta today

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thank you for the heads up @Texasmouse 

I've been interested in trying some of The Ordinary products, especially that peeling solution so I got that one today. Can't beat the price!Woman Happy

@SilleeMee I hope you like it. The 30% AHA would be too much for me. I just got acclimated to a 12% AHA cream that I couldn't stand initially.  30% scares me. 😳

@Texasmouse 

I am a bit apprehensive about the peel. But I'm willing to try it anyway. I've used 20% with no problem so this might not be that bad...I hope! Was that 12% an Alpha product? I love their stuff.

@SilleeMee YES! And I believe it was on your recommendation too! I finally got used to their 12% AHA renewal cream and loved it. Now it's sold out everywhere so I actually ordered their 12% AHA body lotion today at Ulta and I'm going to try it on my face.

@Texasmouse 

I've used their lotion on my face and it's very rich and moisturizing. I only use it when my face is feeling overly dry...that lotion is thick and a bit heavy for everyday use on my face but it works nicely on my face when I need it there. The lotion is almost like a cream, it's very thick. I think you'll like it.

@SilleeMee I'm using AHA every other night, alternating with my tretinoin, so if it's a little on the rich side, I won't mind too much, since I won't be using it during the day.  Thanks for your input!

Honored Contributor

Thank you!  Ordered a mascara and some items for DD's Christmas stocking.  I could have easily gone into the store because there is one not far from me but decided why chance it.  With free shipping it wasn't a hard decision.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Thanks, I need a new mascara. FYI, the first time I tried all I got was buffering, the second time was the charm, thanks again. 

I just got an email that my order shipped, that was fast !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Took advantage of the free shipping & ordered the Dose of Colors Cutting Edge eyeshadow palette & Kiehl's mini 3 mask set.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼