Honored Contributor

Free, fast shipping; gift; same prices as here

I know I'm not alone in wondering why at other places we can get free as well as fast shipping for the same prices Q charges, plus those stores often throw in a handful of little gifts.

I just ordered a Benefit mascara (same price as here) and a couple of other beauty items from Macy's and it took only 4 days to arrive, along with that handful of gifts mentioned above.

This is only a comment.  I am not really expecting the Q to live up to that standard, although it sure would be nice if the Q could.

(And, yes, I know, some of you are lucky enough to live near Q's shipping warehouses and so maybe get your packages more quickly than the rest of us.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Free, fast shipping; gift; same prices as here

There is free shipping on all orders that contain a beauty item at Belk, Macy’s, and many other department-type stores. I just ordered a coat for DH but the shipping was $ 19.95....so I added a small jar of body butter to the order and got free shipping. I do this anytime I want free shipping. QVC is actually the only place I have ever had to pay shipping..they still are dinosaurs in being competitive with other sellers.