Valued Contributor

Free Shipping on Beauty - HSN

Free shipping on all beauty. I got another sample box hoping I get the day serum this time.

The Dr. Nassif serum, you receive either day or night.

Screenshot_20230509-093544_Chrome.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on Beauty - HSN

[ Edited ]

Hi @SnowOwl79 ,

That's a very nice beauty box!

I hope you get the particular Dr. Nassif product that you want.

I enjoy looking at the beauty boxes too, but before I can grab one that I'm interested in, they're already sold out.

They're a good deal because you also get at least one or more full-size products in there that is worth more than the whole cost of the box. 

Instead of a box, I picked up one of the little cosmetic bags for $10 that has some nice samples in it to try, plus you get a nice $10 beauty coupon with the bag that you can use on another beauty purchase at HSN. 

Here is the item number info. for it in case anyone might be interested in it: 

HSN Small Discoveries Spring Sample Bag

830-068

Contributor

Me too! I ordered Amy's beauty box, I was going to order 2, however was afraid the bottle of Dr.Nassif's serum could get broken because when I ordered Valerie Stup's beauty boxes (2), the Tan Luxe drops were received broken on both boxes as they were not wrapped properly and not even a "fragile"'sticker was put on the boxes.

Today I received my Amy beauty box and it was in perfect condition with all described items on the box, I also received the night serum from Dr. Nassif, so I decided to order another beauty box hoping to get the day serum this time and was So happy to realize it is now on free shipping, yay!

This box is also a good deal, Dr. Nassif's serum itself is $57.95 and has good reviews.

The other full size items seem good also, the trial size mascaras, blush and eye cream are good travel sizes.

Good luck with all your purchases!

Valued Contributor

@Toppers3 thank you so much, I hope you enjoy your new bag as well!

I got the Spring Samples bag in early March and used the coupon for some Beekman sets when they had a huge sale (to make up gift baskets). It is a nice bag, however the coupons expired March 31. It had sold out, so when it came back I wondered if they made a new one, but it still has old one listed so I don't think they did. 

Valued Contributor

@Iamstillhere I read the reviews where several had the broken Tan Luxe bottles in them. I wondered if they were already broken when they packaged them as my Tan Luxe was in a box sealed with cellophane, and all items were wrapped securely in tissue paper. 

I use everything in Amy's box except the Too Faced mascara, and I'll gift the extra blush. Mine arrived safely as well.

Regular Contributor

@Toppers3 I noticed that the $10 coupon in the HSN beauty box expired on 3/31/23.   That info is in the product description.

Honored Contributor

15% back from Rakuten from HSN. 

Respected Contributor

Time for more Doll 10 lip 🖍 crayons

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

@Toppers3 I noticed that the $10 coupon in the HSN beauty box expired on 3/31/23.   That info is in the product description.

I don't think that I noticed that part when I ordered it, but that would probably explain why it was on clearance.