Honored Contributor

There is a free gift offer, I order online today.It's a 7 piece gift you need to spend $27 to get. It comes with Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, Repairwear Laser Focus, 2 cosmetic bags, All About Shadow Quad in choice of pinks or greens, Dual-Ended Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, and Different Lipstick in Tenderheart or Glazed Berry. You get free shipping with a beauty order of $50 or more. I ordered the green palette because I always get pinks and I need to change it up a bit!

Super Contributor

Re: Free Clinique Gift At Macys

If you have to spend $27, it's not free. Wink

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2014 ennui1 said:

If you have to spend $27, it's not free. Wink

Yes, but if you need to replace something anyway like skincare than it is.

Respected Contributor

I just got the card in the mail today. I will definitely be ordering something. I think it is a good deal with 7 samples.

Honored Contributor

I got mine at Macy's this morning. I'll be needing more foundation soon so I decided to get it while they're doing the GWP. Products aside, I think it's the prettiest bag they've ever done. Pretty floral and it's a soft bag. Not stiff and not nylon. I came home and ordered a few more products from Macy's.com and got another one and free shipping.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

On 4/5/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I got mine at Macy's this morning. I'll be needing more foundation soon so I decided to get it while they're doing the GWP. Products aside, I think it's the prettiest bag they've ever done. Pretty floral and it's a soft bag. Not stiff and not nylon. I came home and ordered a few more products from Macy's.com and got another one and free shipping.
It is nice!!!! I had no idea till I got it home it actually comes with 2 bags!
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Cardamom said:
On 4/5/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I got mine at Macy's this morning. I'll be needing more foundation soon so I decided to get it while they're doing the GWP. Products aside, I think it's the prettiest bag they've ever done. Pretty floral and it's a soft bag. Not stiff and not nylon. I came home and ordered a few more products from Macy's.com and got another one and free shipping.
It is nice!!!! I had no idea till I got it home it actually comes with 2 bags!
A bonus within a bonus!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Did anyone else read the story about how a local Macy's refused to give a veteran a job because she had served in Afghanistan? I've also read other stories how Macy's has been unsympathetic about reservist employees and their need for time off to fulfill their Reserves obligations. It all leaves me feeling rather disappointed in Macy's and reconsidering my shopping with them.

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Did anyone else read the story about how a local Macy's refused to give a veteran a job because she had served in Afghanistan? I've also read other stories how Macy's has been unsympathetic about reservist employees and their need for time off to fulfill their Reserves obligations. It all leaves me feeling rather disappointed in Macy's and reconsidering my shopping with them.

When I google this to find details, all I get are a bunch of very right-wing sites that I won't open.

Is there a story about this in any mainstream news outlet?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland