Respected Contributor

Re: Fragrances for summer reviews

@Katcat1Aqua di Gioia has been a staple for me in the summer! Its so refreshing for hummid hot days It a daytime fragrance for me but certainly can be worn anytime. It reminds me of sipping fresh lemonade by the ocean with a sprig of mint. Aquatic, fresh, mildly sweet. Great for tropic climates. Enjoy Kat!

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT  I was looking through and reading a magazine tonight and came across Ralph Lauren's Romance Rose fragrance.  I thought I would pass this along to you.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@PamfromCTIf your looking for a subtle light Rose scent, I would recommend "Chloe Rose de Chloe eau de toilette. A more modern rose scent. Department stores, Sephora & Ulta sells it & gets excellent reviews. I have 1.7 oz. Love it for the spring & summer....Another light creamy rose scent I use to have is "Querlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa" which I loved. Now they do sell it only on discount sites.                                                                      You may want to try Querlain's Mon Querlain's Rose or I would think Philosophy's Ballet rose might work for you if layered with the body lotion. HTH. 

Valued Contributor

Philosophy sunshine grace was my favorite but sadly it hasn’t been available for a few years. I’m trying sea of love but after a few hours it smells a bit masculine on me.