Respected Contributor

"The mix of a whisper and a hug" I would interpret the scent to be a light & close up skin scent. I have to say in general as far as fragrances, it important to list all the notes. Even, while listing the notes, it all depends on body chemistry. As far as perfumes. I have always got a sample first before purchasing. My Mom's favorite was Coco Channel & it smelled wonderful on her but not on me.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Yup,  I liked pure grace bcause it was the least perfumey of the lot.  It did take some geting used to.  I once walked into a meeting still fresh from a shower and someone mentioned.  'Does anyone smell gas???" I know it was that Pure Grace!  

My favourite scent was Eternal grace.  Loved the Green notes.  Inner Grace had a way of transporting you didn't it.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I have purchased perfume from knowing the notes but NOT on a shopping channel.  First time I ever did something like this but it worked out fine.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I agree that the best way to purchase a fragrance is by trying it on at a local store.  However, not everyone can get to a store.  I don't see anything wrong with purchasing fragrance from a shopping channel as long as you're able to return it if you don't like it.

Trusted Contributor

i will never buy a perfume online.. i like to go to ulta or stores and try it on 1st.. and wait an hr or so to see if it lasts.. i dont mind spending more money as long as  the scent lasts. but buying it before trying it... no way