Valued Contributor

Re: Fragrance have you tried Si?

Hi,ilovehummiingbirds!..My you have had alot happen in the last several months..How is your son & granddaughter doing?.Btw have a wonderful vacation with your sister!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fragrance have you tried Si?

Hello Midnight.............thank you for askin.  My son and his family are over seas visitng her family and they will be gone for another three months.........they are staying a long time.......I don't know how they do that but they do so.  I believe the grandbaby is coming back home and that is good.  Thank you for the wishes with my sister.  I really need to get away.  I got married in March..............I was so very happy.........I had gone to Texas to move and me and my boyfriend had broken up and we were apart for three months and so I was moving to Texas to get away from here and be with family since my sisters husband died at 53 last August and my former boyfriend called me and wanted to know what I was doing and I said I am moving here and looking for a place to live and he said please marry me and I was in shock and so I went back and it was just great and so he set the date and everything and we married and then he said to me he was not attracted to me after I spent $8000.........so there went my savings and I am hurt but I have a rented home and I love it with windows and a private drive and flower garden and this home makes me very happy.  Central heat and air...........wow wonderful since I was without it for 11 years.  I should have stuck to the plan of moving on to Texas but I loved and still love my husband and I am just in shock that we are over........he was not affectionate but he said it was due to our faith but thta was a lie.  I am pretty, I am not beautiful but I am pretty and I don't look my age and he really hurt me......now I am trying to breathe........and just waiting for him to file.........I wish he wanted me back........but in my life it is either very boring or things happen fast and I was so so so very happy being a housewife............he had me sell every thing I owned and so I am now building my life back a piece of furniture at a time.  I did keep a few things but I am not selling my things again and I gave a lot to his mother and sister.  He does not talk to me or even know where I live.  I was going to my brothers to stay for 6 months and save money but he said I could only stay two months and that would not have helped me..........so Doors to Texas have closed for now but I am hapy I am going soon to see my sister.  How are you?  I am different, I am not the same person............heartache will do that to some.