Trusted Contributor

Fragrance have you tried Si?

[ Edited ]

I love this scent and I also have purchaed the Lancome Liv Belle ??  It smells so nice and I am only buying fragrnce in the roller balls because I I tire easily on fragrance and this way I am not spending much money and I can change up with just a lot of fragrance.  What do you love that you have tried lately?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fragrance have you tried Si?

Oh yes, I have been buying roller balls too. I'm a perfume junkie and there is no way to use up full size bottles, I have too many.

I do have a roller ball of Armani Si, and I love it almost as much as I love Armani Code.

I just picked up a roller ball of Issac Mizrahi Fabulous on Amazon for $9.99/free shipping. It's new to me. I like it, it's nice, ever so slightly unisex smell. If I did buy full sizes, I wouldn't buy it, but for 10 bucks, it's a nice addition to my hoard.Woman LOL

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

love Si! my kids bought it for me for mothers day so i have been using it frequently since then. i will say it lasts a long time on me. it seems like i can still smell it on me in the morning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

love Si! my kids bought it for me for mothers day so i have been using it frequently since then. i will say it lasts a long time on me. it seems like i can still smell it on me in the morning.

sunshine, have you every tried Code? You would probably love it too.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

So happy others love this fragrance also.  I find it a bit heavy for Spring but it is so lovely and I tried the Dennis Basso roller ball, two for $30 and I love it.  Also, Rose et rains and then Carven Parfume and Carben toilett water and I broke my Hana Mori Butterly on my carpet so my bedroom is so fragrant with Butterfly.........I also purchased the Lancome roller ball and I think that is all I have except Amazing grace and Fracas..........enough to do me for quite a while.  I am loving the Armani foundation and I am wearing now YSL Mascara that I like...........but I may drop off and go back to Loreal Volume mascara.......disappointed in Dior Show.............I won't need any makup for a long time as I stalked up while I was married.  I did get Too Faced in lipgloss in the color Pansey I think but I love it and it feels so good.  Enjoy your weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

So happy others love this fragrance also.  I find it a bit heavy for Spring but it is so lovely and I tried the Dennis Basso roller ball, two for $30 and I love it.  Also, Rose et rains and then Carven Parfume and Carben toilett water and I broke my Hana Mori Butterly on my carpet so my bedroom is so fragrant with Butterfly.........I also purchased the Lancome roller ball and I think that is all I have except Amazing grace and Fracas..........enough to do me for quite a while.  I am loving the Armani foundation and I am wearing now YSL Mascara that I like...........but I may drop off and go back to Loreal Volume mascara.......disappointed in Dior Show.............I won't need any makup for a long time as I stalked up while I was married.  I did get Too Faced in lipgloss in the color Pansey I think but I love it and it feels so good.  Enjoy your weekend.

Oh it sounds like you and I need an interventionHaHa.png

Esteemed Contributor

I recently bought the rollerball of Si, and I love it. I smelled it in a magazine ad, and I had to have it. 

The price of rollerballs is much better than bottles, and I don't have to feel obligated to use up the whole bottle. I have the rollerball in Flowerbomb, Angel, and Si. 

I didn't know that Dennis Basso had perfume. To those of you that have used it, what do you think?  Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I have not tried Si but I will am another member of the rollerball girls club.  In my purse as we speak I have rollerballs of Bobbi Brown's 'Beach', Amazing Grace, and Clean 'Rain'. I am a new convert to rollerballs.  It is a perfect way to decide if you want to make a full fragrance investment. I  also like that I can control how the scent goes on.  I like to wear it light. 

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

sunshine, have you every tried Code? You would probably love it too.

no betteb i have not tried CODE.....but i will try to get a sample or try it in one of the department stores. thanks for the recommendation!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy Dennis Basso roller ball fragrance and you get two for $30  I gave one to my sister in law yet since I am getting a divorce ater being married three months.........I wish I would have kept it for myself.  I do like the Carven Toilett water better than the Carven Parfume.  Nice to have a selection and they really do last a long time but I don't wear tem every day.I am gettindy to go on holiday to be wtih my sister so I will be wearing fragranc more.