Respected Contributor

Great prices on fragrance on Zulily today.  I just bought myself a Marc Jacob's Daisy that I've been eyeing for a long time for aobut half off!!!Woman Very Happy

Contributor

Re: Fragrance Sale on Zulily

Oh great! Thanks for the heads up!

Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  I found one I've been wanting (gucci guilty) and the price is good, however I have no idea whattheir shipping charges are.  I rarely order online w/o free shipping.

I've look all over their site and find no mention of charges or if there's an amount I can spend to get free shipping.  Anyone know how much zulily charges to ship?

Thanks!

Contributor

Just go ahead and put it in your cart and then view your cart.  It will give you the shipping and tax.  If you don't want it you can just hit the X and cancel it.  One thing about Zulilly.......you order one item and pay for it, then shipping is free the rest of the day,  Most people buy their light item first and pay the shipping, then put their heavier items in the basket and get free shipping.  There are also some categories of products that ship free and they will let you know that.    Hope this helps.

Contributor

Thanks for the input!

I tried that before I posted and they were asking for my CC info when I put it in my cart and wouldn't give me shipping info until I entered my CC.  I would rather see the shipping/tax full cost before I enter my private info.  

I sounds like they don't have flat shipping fees based on what you spend but rather charge by weight.  Sounds fair, but I think I'll hold off and get it from a place with free shipping.

Thanks again!

Super Contributor

Thanks for this post, I am late replying but I did order the flowerbomb prefume over three ounces for the price of one, it has shipped already and I get the prefume tomorrow! so excited! Early christmas present for me.

Honored Contributor

I am not buying any fragrance but will say I LOVE zulilly. I rarely visit it because I always find tons of things I want. I am finding their prices cheaper than Amazon these days too.

Super Contributor

I was excited, now I am worried! What if the fragence is a fake? I was doing an internet search to compare prices and there are lot of articles about being aware of cheap prefumes being fake. Now my excitement has faded to thinking I might have made a mistake. It does seem like to good of a price to believe. Did anyone on here ever order prefume from zulily before?