Super Contributor

Fragrance - Jo Malone. Which are your favorites?

Just got a sample vial of French Blossom, never tried this line before. This one smells really sweet. Are most of their scents like this one?

Super Contributor

Re: Fragrance - Jo Malone. Which are your favorites?

Peony and Blush. Her scents are broken down into Citrus and floral scents. Peony and Blush is a floral scent. It works the best with my chemistry. My next favorite is Grapefruit. It is a spicy, citrusy scent that it very rejuvenating.
Honored Contributor

I like the Nutmeg one...can't remember what else in in it.

And the Red Rose.

Valued Contributor

I still love her Lime, Basil & Mandarin that I bought in London years ago when she had a little tiny shop around the corner from Harrod's. I had heard about Jo Malone on an Oprah show and went there to treat myself to a bottle. Now I can't believe how many scents she has and how expensive they have become. But I think she is worth it, Her combinations are unique and lovely.

Super Contributor

Love the Peony and Blush Suede. Another favorite is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. They both seem sweet when first put on but smooths out and to my nose they are delicious. The scents last and the best is no headache for me.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Trusted Contributor

Orange Blossom

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing your faves. I will need to hit a store that carries her line and check out in person. I love to find a new favorite scent and I hear a lot of nice compliments on hers.

Honored Contributor

I have many of them, but my favorite is Red Roses.

Frequent Contributor

My faves are Orange Blossom, Vanilla and Anise and Blue Agava and Cacao (this one is very unique). And the combo of Orange Blossom and Blue Agava is amazing and addictive! Yum.
Regular Contributor

Earl Grey & Cucumber