Respected Contributor

Re: Fox News Cable Women's makeup

[ Edited ]

Just my 2 cents regarding skirt length.  There's nothing classier and sexier than a really great fitting tailored pencil skirt that hits right below the knee.

I think many males (who have good taste) would agree.

Think of Claire from House of Cards.

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

Just my 2 cents regarding skirt length.  There's nothing classier and sexier than a really great fitting tailored pencil skirt that hits right below the knee.

I agree with that summation!!

There comes a time when above the knee is not attractive (it was great pre children or in your 20's/30's) but that below the knee, adds a little intrique to the person.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

And how about a cashmere sweater dyed to match. Now you're talkin'.

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@corita wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

Makeup is one thing-those really short skirts on their show "Outnumbered" is quite another........

-----------------------------

I agree...somebody has got to teach those ladies how to sit correctly when wearing short skirts!!  Don't they have monitors in front?? Or at least camera people who can notify them that the viewing public can see up to their  cr**ch!!

It's done intentionally.  Even here locally for just what is called the news, the executives send out the memos to keep the viewers interested.  Dresses must be form fitting, and showing as much as can be allowed to draw in the viewers.  It's an executive decision - not the the actual ladies themselves.  Lately the plunging necklines and obvious 'bumps' are coming into the picture.   What folks won't do to get a paycheck. 

As for the make-up - it's the lighting. Always has been.  The cosmetics only do so much. 

Bumps?

Honored Contributor

At least they're not stripping (yet). For years there have been stripping TV news anchors and weather reporters in other countries Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I'm obsessed with Harris Faulkner's eye makeup.  Wish I had big eyes like that instead of little round ones.

Honored Contributor

This has to be one of the funniest threads I've ever read in this forum.