Honored Contributor

Re: Foundation that is worth hype but?

@Kabella wrote:

@Trinity11 Too bad it didn't work out for you. It does not contain mineral oil but does contain sesame seed oil. Full ingred. deck is on beautypedia.

Yes, I just checked. It may have been because I used the moisturizer before I used it and it was the fragrance and silicones that broke me out. I have extremely sensitive skin which has been a real issue for me through the years. So few products I can wear because initially they work but after a week or two, I develop a rash from them.

Enjoy wearing it, Kabella! The consistency was nicer than anything I have ever tried......and I have tried many foundations over the years.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 Thankyou & I hope you find a product you love & works well for you skin!

Trusted Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@BARBIE100 Your WelcomeSmiley Happy Like you, my liquid foundation (Nars Sheer Glow) just wasn't working for me either anymore so after getting several samples lol...I bought Armani Lumious silk which I love, so it will be sometime before I purchase the La Mer, as I use up a foundation before purchasing another.. When I got a sample of La Mer I loved the finish even more & the lasting power was longer than the Armani plus the skin benefits. I like products that are highend that last for some time. I wouldn't wear the La Mer on a daily basis, so for me its worth the cost & so is the translucent powder. You should get a sample of it & others you might like. Nordtroms is very generoous with samples & other dept. stores. My Sephora is also..... I was matched well with La Mer...I am Neutral but they have cool & warm tones. 

I'm looking forward to trying it. I didn't realize that Sephora carried La Mer. I love the fact that both stores give generous samples. Yay!!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 Sephora does not carry La Mer. I was referring to giving out samples at my Sephora in general.