Occasional Contributor

Foundation for age spots recommendation - Marc Jacobs

I assume I have age spots, perhaps sun spots or acne dark spots would be appropriate to call them.  Either way, I have spots on my cheeks that are big and prominant and other than doing color corrector plus concealer with extensive blending and patting and foundation, the spots were very hard to cover.  So I was on a venture to find a full coverage foundation that would more easily cover the spots.  I finally find one after much trial and error. Marc Jacobs Remarcable foundation.  After application, later that day I caught myself in the mirror and actually smilled and said, "I feel good."  Now it is very opaque and a little goes a loooonnnngggg way.  I recommend using a brush versus a beauty blender or fingers, and it really looks best if applied to all the face versus just a spot here and there.  The biggest downside is that it is pretty matte, so much so that I feel I need to add some bronzer and highlighter to add dimension. But even with that, it's a fairly quick and easy process.  Under the eyes I do use a powder foundation because blending it is more difficult.  Anyway, may be worth a try for anyone looking to cover spots without all the work of color corrector and concealer.  Now I feel more confident that my face looks more "flawless" without heavy layers of makeup.

Honored Contributor

Re: Foundation for age spots recommendation - Marc Jacobs

@My3Girls   It's good when you find a foundation that works for you.  Enjoy it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Foundation for age spots recommendation - Marc Jacobs

Sounds like a great product for those needing good coverage.  Thanks for sharing @My3Girls .

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
By MARC JACOBS
Product Details

INSTANT FULL COVERAGE. ALL-DAY WEIGHTLESS WEAR. LESS IS MORE.
THE WEIGHT IS OVER: 24-HOUR FULL, FLAWLESS COVERAGE IS YOURS IN AN INSTANT WITH THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION CONCENTRATE. THIS REVOLUTIONARY OIL-FREE FORMULA CONTAINS TWICE AS MUCH PIGMENT AS A LEADING FULL-COVERAGE FOUNDATION, BUT IT IS EMULSIFIED WITH GROUNDBREAKING INGREDIENTS SO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT COMPLETELY COVERS WITH DOT-ON PERFECTION. PATENTED GOLDEN PIGMENTS ARE WRAPPED IN LECITHIN, AN INGREDIENT THAT IS BIOCHEMICALLY SIMILAR TO SKIN, FOR IMMEDIATE, EFFORTLESS BLENDING AND A SMOOTH, SOFT MATTE FINISH.

THE INNOVATIVE DOT APPLICATOR ALLOWS FOR BUILDABLE, CUSTOM COVERAGE. SIMPLY SHAKE, DOT AND BLEND FOR PERFECTION SO UNPRECEDENTED, IT’S RE(MARC)ABLE.

• FULL COVERAGE IN A DOT: DOT APPLICATOR ENSURES THE PERFECT AMOUNT
  • JOJOBA, SUNFLOWER, ACACIA AND MIMOSA EXTRACTS IMPROVE BLENDABILITY
  • PATENTED GOLDEN MICA DELIVERS SUPERIOR RADIANCE