Honored Contributor

Re: Foundation Trouble Today

@monicakm    The first thing that came to mind is the foundation is old.  Did you try the same prepping and a different foundation to confirm it was the foundaton.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 

Used my fingers at first and once it was spread out, used a BB.  I'm beginning to think I may have used too much.  The bottle is broken so I was using a "spatty" to scoop out product vs a pump.  

Honored Contributor

No @Katcat1 not yet.  I haven't done anything else at this point.  The hydration products have been used together for foundation before.  The primer I used has been used with the hydration products and both primer and foundation are silicone based.  Maybe the age of the foundation even tho it looked and smelled fine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well as I thought, the makeup problems I had yesterday were user induced.  My head was elsewhere!  I made up again today and used the same foundation only about 1/2 or maybe even less.  Used the same products before applying my Lancome Tient Idole foundation.  It went on like a silky dream (per usual).  OH!  And I used a damp BB instead of my fingers and a brush.  That was probably what made the most impact.   I would have preferred to use C. Tilbury's finishing powder but I've hit pan and it's my favorite powder.  I used Dior instead.  Bronzer was Juvia's Place Light (combined both colors). Huda's NYMPH Glow Blush, Sapphire Blue eyeliner pencil on the bottom lash line.  Pink lip tint/stain with ColourPop Pink Flamingo on top.

I went in the bathroom this morning to just put my morning actives/moisturizer on and came out all glammed up lol   Have you ever done that?

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation 30 ml - 05 Beige Noisette

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer • Concealer Review &  Swatches

Bought this because of Samantha March

Dior's New Powder-No-Powder Made Me Reconsider My Entire Makeup Routine

High Definition Finishing Powder Mini | NYX Professional Makeup

Bronzed Duo Bronzer

Bought this because of Mel.  LOVE it!

Huda Beauty N.Y.M.P.H. KISS Glow Blush

TOP LEFT CORNER QUAD.  Shanus turned me on to this and it was Mel's favorite palette Smiley Happy

Viseart Violette Étendu Palette ($44) releasing 11/27 on viseartparis.com:  MUAontheCheap

NEW FAVORITE LASHES

Ardell Lash Wispies Multipack | Ulta Beauty

Amazon.com : SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof  0.04 Oz 29 My Boyfriend's Jeans - Electric Blue : Combination Eye Liners  And Shadows : Beauty & Personal Care

L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara | Ulta Beauty

e.l.f. Cosmetics Gotta Glow Lip Tint (All Colors) - Reviews | MakeupAlley

ColourPop Lippie Tint in Pink Flamingo, a sheer bright violet wash of colour.

Was anyone interested enough to make it to the end? Smiley Wink