Valued Contributor

Found the Most Natural Looking Hydrating Blush!!!!

I took a chance and ordered Tyra's Fashion-Able-Blush from hsn the other day. It's a small jar with a unique consistency of creamy/spongy/whipped/light as air with a hint of glow. It's just one shade for all that is a pink/rose color. I put it on and OMG! It's the most natural but slightly dewy flush of color that feels like you have nothing on your skin. It just melts right in and you literally look like you are softly blushing on your own. Totally in love with it. I am fair and it didn't look clownish on me like so many blushes do. So happy I decided to try it! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

Re: Found the Most Natural Looking Hydrating Blush!!!!

Good to know. How did you apply? Did you use with or without foundation?
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the review. I, too, was looking at purchasing this item. I love unique, but, believable blush products.

Valued Contributor

I applied it with my fingers on clean moisturized skin (home today so no make up). Checked it in natural sunlight and it looked very good. Will try it over foundation tomorrow and expecting good results. I usually have a light hand with foundation.

Super Contributor

thanks.

please let us know how long it lasts too.

blush can tend to melt right into my skin or disappear off my face.

Contributor

Is that the one called Hot Flash? I've been eyeing that one for a couple of weeks now. Would you say it's more cool or warm-toned?

Valued Contributor

Not called Hot Flash, called Fashion-Able Blush. Smile