Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up the FFbox - it was empty!   The catch on the box doesn't close properly - so I expected that the FF fell into my knitting bag which was nearby.

WRONG assumption .... it wasn't there!

Looked all over - nothing.  Kept searching through stuff nearby.  

In the meantime - my face was sagging a bit more every day. 

Monday - I went to the wicker magazine holder to get my Vogue Knitting magazine ... and what do I find in the bottom of the holder  You guessed it - the FF. 

I've been using it several times a day and little by little - I'm getting my face back in shape.    

This happened once before - I went to visit my folks for a week, and forgot the FF at home - so I knew I could  undo the sagging!

I am not familiar with this device. Since you saw sagging while it was missing, are the results only temporary?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao 

Yes - just like any other "exercise" - when you stop - you sag.   Device exercises face muscles.

No exercise is permanent.  

Blurb from their website:

Facial-Flex is the first and only progressive resistance-based facial exercise tool clinically proven to develop facial toning and offer facial rejuvenation. Facial-Flex applies resistance to the 30 muscle groups that support your face, chin and neck, allowing you to TRIM, TONE, and TIGHTEN to look terrific in a matter of weeks!

----------------------------------------

@paixmcdao wrote:

I am not familiar with this device. Since you saw sagging while it was missing, are the results only temporary?

Valued Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I loved it when that woman came on QVC and brought along her husband to demonstrate.  They were a pair!

I saw him on air just a few weeks ago.  I recall that his wife passed away.  They were on air a lot back in the day.

Valued Contributor

Re: Found my Facial Flex!

[ Edited ]

@paixmcdao wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up the FFbox - it was empty!   The catch on the box doesn't close properly - so I expected that the FF fell into my knitting bag which was nearby.

Monday - I went to the wicker magazine holder to get my Vogue Knitting magazine ... and what do I find in the bottom of the holder  You guessed it - the FF. 

I've been using it several times a day and little by little - I'm getting my face back in shape.    

This happened once before - I went to visit my folks for a week, and forgot the FF at home - so I knew I could  undo the sagging!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi @paixmcdao 

FYI - In answer to yr question, to familiarize you with the "Facial Flex." here's some info:

Not sure "Facial-Flex" is even sold anywhere presently.

Hope this Helps (HTHs)  Smiley Happy

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that she passed away.  She had the firmest face I've ever seen, kudos to her for sure.  I bought one because I believe that excercise can really do wonders.  I bought one and tried it for quite awhile.  I saw some results but I have a TMJ problem (began when I was 8 yrs old) and this particular product actually made my jaw feel worse so I ended the facial excercise.  I'm pretty sure that it works, especially if done regularly and for quite a while. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell 

@paixmcdao 

You can buy the device at their own webssite.  I buy the replacement bands from Amazon.

---------------------------

@TwinkleBell wrote:

@paixmcdao wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi @paixmcdao 

FYI - In answer to yr question, to familiarize you with the "Facial Flex." here's some info:

Not sure "Facial-Flex" is even sold anywhere presently.

Hope this Helps (HTHs)  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Found my Facial Flex!

[ Edited ]

Well, ALRIGHTY THEN !!!   You have all inspired me to drag mine back out and get started with it again !

Valued Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

Well, ALRIGHHTY THEN !!!   You have all inspired me to drag mine back out and get started with it again !

~~~~~~~~~~

@sarahpanda   LOL... enjoy!  Pls consider letting us know how it works out for ya, k?  Smiley Happy

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Trusted Contributor

@TwinkleBell ...Yes, I will let you /ya'll know how it works.  As I recall when I used it in years past, I had an occasion at the grocery store where a cashier noticed a change in my face.  I knew then it was working...don't know why I ever quit...'life happened', I guess.