Honored Contributor

Found my Facial Flex!

[ Edited ]

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up the FFbox - it was empty!   The catch on the box doesn't close properly - so I expected that the FF fell into my knitting bag which was nearby.

WRONG assumption .... it wasn't there!

Looked all over - nothing.  Kept searching through stuff nearby.  

In the meantime - my face was sagging a bit more every day. 

Monday - I went to the wicker magazine holder to get my Vogue Knitting magazine ... and what do I find in the bottom of the holder  You guessed it - the FF. 

I've been using it several times a day and little by little - I'm getting my face back in shape.    

This happened once before - I went to visit my folks for a week, and forgot the FF at home - so I knew I could  undo the sagging!

Valued Contributor

Re: Found my Facial Flex!

[ Edited ]

I had high hopes for my "Facial Flex," & I believe I still have it, in it's container.   I liked that I could use it while doing a multitude of other activities/tasks, w/o staring/aiming at designated points on my face. 

...   But I believe it created, (or less likely, significantly deepened "Marionette Lines" on my face.  I was *shocked* when after much dedicated use, (w/o daily monitoring), I looked in the mirror & saw these deep Marionette Lines!  YIKES!!  (fearfully, Irreversibly so....)

.. I'm super happy that others seem to be able to make it work for them.  The Before & Afters certainly convinced me to buy the FF!!

BTW, I think "Serious Skincare had an "EGG" for Facial Exercising.  I remember ordering it, but havent seen it in awhile. I perhaps returned it to HSN.

.. What did work really well for me was the "Dermal Tone!! (which I still have at least 1 of, perhaps 2+ .. yeah!! ).. It hasnt been made for many years, (altho I see some "vintage" ones on the popular auction site)..

I gathered "Dermal Tone" wouldnt go thru the process of having (it's electronics) approved by "some Gov't entity," (cant remember which Agency).. like other such machines also were required to go thru.. (ex Suzanne Somers "Face Master" machine, or Connie Stevens Forever Spring "Time" machine).

I believe in my big ole "stash here," I still have a SS "Face Master" (?old vs ? new version)  I seem to remember that SS's FM was a great deal more expensive, after that Gov't approval... and I may, perhaps, have Connie's "Time Machine."  Dont recall trying the "Time Machine," tho

..  But the "Dermal Tone" WORKED INCREDIBLY (for me)!!!  Big Time! .. ---> (when a great deal younger, tho) <---  Almost miraculously!!  ... but.. it was much, much more tedious, & required attentive "face zoning"  (vs the FF.)  Not as easy to continue use as with the Facial Flex.  (I used Adrienne's  (SCA) "Lemon Meltdown" as the conducting "fluid" that left my face soft, as well as lifted.)

.  And given all these pre-approved electronic machines, I didnt even get electrocuted (yet)!!   heh

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I dug mine out. Haven't used it in years. Still on the fence about whether it helps or not. Interested in hearing reviews from others. 

Trusted Contributor

@TwinkleBell I'm worried about making the lines worse. Did you moisturize before using? Seems like I recall that being important. I just got mine out & thinking of using it again. 

Trusted Contributor

I've used the FF for years w/o issue.

I would suggest that when you first start using you do it in front of a mirror and don't allow your face to perform movements that create extra lines/ creasing.  I also do not do it 2x a day - I do it once a day and occationally take a few days off. 

There should be some youtube videos on this. 

I am a gaget gal.  None of them are a face lift, but I believe that I get certain mild beauty benefits - like I do from a good diet, sleep, exercise, sunscreen and retin A. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

Re: Found my Facial Flex!

[ Edited ]

I loved it when that woman came on QVC and brought along her husband to demonstrate.  They were a pair!

Regular Contributor

I really wish they would come up with an eye flex! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters 

I've used the FF for years - ever since QVC first sold them.   

If I don't use regularly -  I can see the drooping in just a couple of days.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

@Tribesters wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

I dug mine out. Haven't used it in years. Still on the fence about whether it helps or not. Interested in hearing reviews from others. 

Valued Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@TwinkleBell I'm worried about making the lines worse. Did you moisturize before using? Seems like I recall that being important. I just got mine out & thinking of using it again. 

~~~~~

@Tribesters   Hi.. Y'know, I dont recall using additional moisturising, other than my usual face creams/preps.  Don't know if that would have made the difference, tho

'Cause, I suspect the repetitive, same, single motions, & muscles, of the FF, might have contributed to just those "marionette" lines becoming so obviously changed to deepen.

(Also, it might tone the FF muscles, but how well does that skin "snap back," using th FF?)

Maybe less is more, in using the FF? 

..  Perhaps I overdid it too?  Cause after "mirror monitoring" only the 1st few times, I would FF while working around the house, or TV.  I LOVED that part.  Was easier to be devoted to daily use the FF, .. vs daily "mirror devotion" to the "power zone(s)" kind of electronic machines that I listed above.  (Altho I think Suzanne Somers seemed to know all her "zones," without mirror, after a lot of use of her own machine)

BUT.. this is only *my* face!  Others might have a different, more positive experience, after all, A LOT of the FF's were bought, & hung on to!  It seemed very popular ... certainly convenient!

I wld probably take a Cell pic when I start, & monitor it closely, even compare consecutive cell pics.  It might work for you..

I also did research on, purchase books that showed "home face exercises" (with NO gizmos) to do naturally.   Some such books were VERY dated, but suspect & seemed effective, regardless.  Those attempts didnt stick long with me either, (except maybe neck exercises)

Dermal Tone was the only "miracle worker," at least on my (quite younger) face .. just more tedious..

I hope this helps.  Good luck with yr FF, @Tribesters 

Hope u feel free to let us know how it went.  Smiley Happy

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Re: Found my Facial Flex! (update)

[ Edited ]

Just want to "report" ..... I've been using the FF several times day since I  found it ....  I guess it's been 15 days.

I keep it on the desk next to the computer.

LOOKING GOOD ...... 

(If you are getting other lines/wrinkles - check the FF video - you're probably not using it correctly.