Trusted Contributor

Found an eyeliner I like even better than my beloved Lancome artliner!

I've been wanting a dark green eyeliner and my beloved Lancome artliner doesn't have a dark green. They have a couple of green colors, but none that I would call dark green. So I was in Sephora and tried the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye liner in the color "forest green". Looooooooove it!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} It applies pretty much just like the artliner, with the same type of application tip, except the tip is a lot finer so I can get a really fine line, which is what I want. Love it so much I just ordered it in deep blue.

Regular Contributor

Re: Found an eyeliner I like even better than my beloved Lancome artliner!

I so wanted to like the Stila Eye Liner with the precise line tip and it comes in a perfect charcoal gray. I do have a plump-ish eyelid and most liners just raccoon on me;the Stila stayed put BUT too well--it gave my lids a stuck feeling,like glued. Too bad as it is a great eye liner,if you don't have that "overhang" lid like moi.

Laura Geller's gel eye liner works the best for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have spent a fortune on eyeliner recommendations, always to be disappointed. Laura Mercier cake liner is my HG.

Honored Contributor

I am a big fan of liquid liners, but I only get a decent application with those with a very thin brush, the felt tip ones never work for me.

Valued Contributor

This is great to know - I am a liner junkie and I haven't tried too many Stila products and really need to. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I love the Stila Stay All Day liner, but find it does wear off a bit at the inner corners of my eyes. It wears beautifully on the rest of my lid though.

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Shelbelle said:

I am a big fan of liquid liners, but I only get a decent application with those with a very thin brush, the felt tip ones never work for me.

The salon that I go to carries a line called Youngblood. They just came out with liquid liners and they are great. They have a very thin brush and the liner dries quickly.