Trusted Contributor

Found a great volumizer for fine hair

Because of a short term dietary restriction, I can only use oil free products on my hair.  I have shoulder length hair that's very fine and lately had been using Moroccan Oil Mousse, but that's out of the question at the moment.  After much googling, I decided to try Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Oil Free Volumiser based on the good reviews.

I am very impressed!   It's a liquid product (which I don't usually prefer) and it gives my hair a good amount of volume without being sticky.  My hair is also looking very shiny.  I find it very hard to find something that gives enough volume without making my hair feel yucky or taking away the shine.  My hair still feels  and looks soft but has some lift and bounce.

It's a little pricey - I paid $31 from Jet, but I only used about a nickel sized drop so I imagine it will last awhile.  If you're still searching for something that gives you volume while still letting your hair feel nice to the touch, you might want to give this a try.

Honored Contributor

Re: Found a great volumizer for fine hair

@lkat

Where did you buy this from?  Trying to find it.  Looks like WM has it online but not sure if its in stores.  Anyway, just wanted to know where you purchased yours.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

The OP said she got it from Jet dot com.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tip, will check it out.
Trusted Contributor

Amazon sells it for $35.49

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out as I have fine hair. Currently I am using Kevin Murphy FULL. You might want to check that out. Pricey but you don't use much. The most challenging part is not getting too much out of the container. It is sort of thick like a cream. It works for my hair as long as I don't use too much.

Honored Contributor

I recently purchased Bumble & Bumble All Style which is a heat protectant, and gives shine, bounce and volume.  Not the kind of volume you get with a mousse which is generally stiff but a bouncy one.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the tip OP. My hair is now thin and sadly seems I'm losing it as well due to maybe post-meano-paws Smiley Sad

I have to say I own maybe 22 volumizers..insane, try new ones all the time!

But seem to defualt to Alterna's volume creme blowout and It's A 10 volume spray. Alterna is nice as it protects as well during blow dry untangles too!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky