Respected Contributor

Found a great Suave Shampoo 2 in 1 Toasted Marshmallow

Made for teens but made my hair soft and super shiny. Just love it. Finally a 2 in 1 that really conditions!954B00A7-BBBB-4CAB-AACA-D27EBC9EBD73.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Found a great Suave Shampoo 2 in 1 Toasted Marshmallow

How often do you change shampoos, it seems that you recommend a new shampoo every few weeks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I'm going to look for this.  Shampoo/Conditioner in one works well for me.  And, the toasted marshmallow scent is appealing. Thanks for the heads up.

Trusted Contributor

My dermatologist's office recommended this brand over all other's.  I couldn't believe it.  I will now try it.

Thanks for the post.

Esteemed Contributor

I change shampoo every week.  I alternate. That way I am not locked in and my hair gets variety. 

Honored Contributor

Are there any other scents available? I like shampoo & conditioners in one bottle.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Are there any other scents available? I like shampoo & conditioners in one bottle.

Sauve 2 in 1 Almond Verbena...nice scent & sold as an adult shampoo. I haven't tried the Toasted Marshmallow, looking forward to it.

Valued Contributor

I too am not loyal to any one shampoo brand. I may buy something because its on sale. Or if I have a little extra cash, I may try a designer brand just to see how it is. The only shampoo I was truly loyal to was the old version Herbal Essence when young, then a Pantene type (can't recall which) but they discontinued it wouldn't you know. Now It's a free for all. 

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

How often do you change shampoos, it seems that you recommend a new shampoo every few weeks

How so?  I created only two threads in the beauty forums in the past 12 to 18 months.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I think there are two other regular shampoos in the line and I think one is watermellon