Honored Contributor

Re: Found a good dupe for Pure Grace

See now I don't see Ultimate as a dupe.  It was way too citrusy for my personal taste. 

Super Contributor

Pure Soap from Demeter is my sub for Pure Grace.  Better than Pure Grace.  It's true soap and water and less of the commercial hand soap scent that I got from Pure Grace.

Respected Contributor

Another close scent that also came before Pure Grace is Carriere by Gendarme. Not inexpensive but similar. I also think Clean Ultimate is close. None are identical to each other IMO.
Respected Contributor

I didn't find it to be a dupe either.  I like the scent though and still have a rollerball of it to use up. 

Frequent Contributor

I've been so disappointed in the Grace scents since Coty took over.  Has anyone found a dupe for Amazing Grace?  That's was my favorite!  I've yet to find something similar.  

Respected Contributor

@mommaslp wrote:

I've been so disappointed in the Grace scents since Coty took over.  Has anyone found a dupe for Amazing Grace?  That's was my favorite!  I've yet to find something similar.  

I love amazing grace too. I am using up what is left of my ag perfume but then I am all out of the scent. I even considered just tossing the rest of the perfume, it has no staying power. I never had a problem with staying power before. I am even spraying it in the bathroom to use it up, at least, it gives a little scent in there for a minute.  I am no longer buying ag but I do miss it.

Respected Contributor

I'm an AG girl! I find if I layer the whipped body creme (before getting dressed) and the eau de parfum (after I get dressed) the scent lasts. I get little whiffs of it all day and people tell me I smell good. I put PG spray fragrance on this week after not wearing it for months. People were complimenting me all day. I think we just become immune to scents we enjoy. I put on a sample and can't stand it.....I smell it on me forever, even after I shower.
Respected Contributor

PS....yes I use the AG eau de parfum most of the time, but I also use AG spray fragrance too. I enjoy it just as much. The AG body butter also has lasting scent on me too.
Respected Contributor

I do have a suggestion if your Amazing Grace isn't so amazing anymore. Not at all a dupe, but "Simply Belle" by Exceptional Parfums is similar.  Much stronger initially and the lasting power on that one, is, amazing, lol.  I think it's only available online but a couple places have it.  Not any cheaper than AG unfortunately.

Contributor

@philogirl wrote:

Thanks for sharing this! Pure Grace with a hint of citrus sounds fantastic. 

Just an FYI:  I ordered the rollerball perfume of Clean Ultimate and it smells NOTHING like the spray.  I'll be ordering the spray in the future.