Honored Contributor

Found a Peach Lipstick!

[ Edited ]

After looking at Sephora's website, I found a shade that I liked and the store near me had it.  So, this morning, got in my car and off I went.

I bought ABH Peach Bud lipstick and was also looking at Sephora Collection glosses and found one called Confident that the SA and I thought would look great with the ABH lipstick.  The only disappointment was that Sephora didn't have the ABH lipliner that I wanted to go with the lipstick.  So off to ULTA I went as they had the lipliner in stock.  

Got home and put on all 3 and I am so happy!  The lipliner is perfect with the lipstick and the gloss looks great with it too.  YEA!  Wore the Makeup by Mario Creamy Peach blush today and it all works together so nicely.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Sorry for all the posts. In the pic above, the look on the far left is the one closest to how it looks on me with the lipstick and the lipliner.  The lip gloss is below.  Whew, that took me a while to figure out.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL is this Peachbud? I love Anastasia lipsticks! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Found a Peach Lipstick!

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 - Yes, it looks darker in this picture than it is in real life though.  It's a bit paler and softer in person.  The picture I posted is what I went by more than the lipstick pic.

Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful peach color for summer.  Enjoy, I'll bet it looks great on you.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Trinity11 - Yes, it looks darker in this picture than it is in real life though.  It's a bit paler and softer in person.  The picture I posted is what I went by more than the lipstick pic.

Yes, I just ordered it. Beautiful shade! 

Valued Contributor

@JudyL Such a pretty shade of peach lipstick!  I have never tried the ABH lippies ~ are they long lasting?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Found a Peach Lipstick!

[ Edited ]

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@JudyL Such a pretty shade of peach lipstick!  I have never tried the ABH lippies ~ are they long lasting?  

@Swedishmiss - it's hard for me to tell because shortly after I put everything on - within an hour I'll say - I had lunch.  I don't expect lipstick to stay on after I eat so wasn't surprised when it was gone.  I do use a lipliner and then I lightly put it on my lips after lining and before lipstick.  Feel that helps the lipstick to stay on better.  I'll try it again in a bit, see how it goes, and then will come back and update this post. 

Update:  @Swedishmiss - These aren't matte long-wearing lipsticks like some brands have.  They are cream lipsticks so by that alone they won't be long wearing.  That being said, I put some on with lipliner and it stayed on until I ate dinner.  I'd say they are like any other cream lipstick as far as staying power.