Esteemed Contributor

Someone on these boards mentioned the Kaja Don't Settle Concealer...sorry I don't remember who it was.     I have used so many concealers, both high end and drug store brands.  But I decided to give it a try.The  Kaja Don't Settle Concealer is, by far, the best concealer I have ever used.  

This is from the Sephora website:

"Finish:
✔ Natural

What it is: A buildable, light-to-medium coverage, creaseless concealer that has a light-as-air feel.

What it does:
This light-to-medium coverage, liquid formula melts into skin, filtering out the look of blemishes, dark circles, and more—without caking or creasing—for a natural-looking finish. Light-fix technology provides maximum coverage with an ultra-lightweight feel. Kaja is cruelty-free. This product is vegan."

It definitely does not settle into fine lines and wrinkles, does not cake or crease.  It lasts all day.   A very small amount goes a very long way.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector  wonder if it REALLY covers stubborn brown spots completely?

I have found nothing that helps cover one brown spot on my left cheek other than Bare Minerals bisque powder. I have a drawerful  of creamy concealers that do not work.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have found nothing that helps cover one brown spot on my left cheek other than Bare Minerals bisque powder. I have a drawerful  of creamy concealers that do not work.

Amazon sells it too. It's advertised as light to medium coverage, so I kind of doubt it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden ... I don't know as I don't have any stubborn brown spots.  But I do have dark undereye circles.  

Honored Contributor

If it does not settle in fine lines, count me in !!!

Honored Contributor

Better prices on ebay, but need help with shade selection please!! I am usually a light ot med or med. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Better prices on ebay, but need help with shade selection please!! I am usually a light ot med or med. 

@Shelbelle      I tried a couple shades before I found the right one.   Will get back to you as soon as I can.  I have to look in my Sephora website to check what i got,   

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   I am normally a light/medium or medium. The first time I purchased 03 Mooncake and 04 Waffles.  I found them to be too light so I returned them. Then I purchased the 06 Boba Tea which turned out to be perfect.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   I am normally a light/medium or medium. The first time I purchased 03 Mooncake and 04 Waffles.  I found them to be too light so I returned them. Then I purchased the 06 Boba Tea which turned out to be perfect.  

@Shelbelle ..Sephora offers free shipping both ways so I didn't mind ordering a couple in order to find the right shade. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It was me @Boehm Collector.  I bought it several months ago from Amazon.  I have the color Sweet Milk (I think that's the name...maybe Sweet Rice???).  And yes, it is without a doubt one of the best concealers I've used.  It's thin, a little goes a LONG way.  It "stretches" and does not settle.  I'm so glad it's working for you!  

I don't think it would be a good one for someone with dark circles to cover.