Honored Contributor

Re: Found Most Gorgeous Lipstick in My Stash!!!

On 2/24/2015 virgosun said:

OMG- love that gorgeous palette! As for my Etole shade lipstick I believe it is a basic color for chanel in the rouge coco line, shade #80 {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Unfortunately, it looks as if it is no more. According to the Chanel website, they have formulated that line. The numbers are in the 400s, and there is no Etole.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Sorry, but I'm sure they have a raspberry shade that is close {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 suzyQ3 said:

OMG- love that gorgeous palette! As for my Etole shade lipstick I believe it is a basic color for chanel in the rouge coco line, shade #80 {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Unfortunately, it looks as if it is no more. According to the Chanel website, they have formulated that line. The numbers are in the 400s, and there is no Etole.

Jeez, of course I meant "reformulated."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chanel-Rouge-Coco-Hydrating-Creme-Lip-Colour-Lipstick-/361179087052?pt=LH_D...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chanel-Rouge-Coco-Lipstick-80-Etole-0-12oz-3-5g-/121352797006?pt=LH_Default...e

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Valued Contributor

Just want to bump for the ladies looking for this color.
Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor

Lucky you ! I want the lip kit set now. It is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

How many of you on this forum ""shop your stashes"" now and again and surprisingly find something that turns out to be great this time around?

DH made me 2 little signs (at my request) that say ""Shop your closet first"" and ""Shop your makeup collection first"" and boy has that saved me a lot of $$$. Amazing how many times you can find something close to what they are hawking that you already own!

Super Contributor

I need to throw my stash out so much of it unused. I have been wearing Benefit Sugar Bomb for 6 months, but received a Cargo lip gloss in my Ipsy kit this month. It is so nice, not sticky and lasts.

Frequent Contributor

Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick is my favorite lipstick ever! They have recently be reformulated and only a few of the old ones are still available. The new ones are supposed to be a bit more creamy and moisturizing. They should be out at most counters by now. You should check them out

Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 HeartsNdiamondz said:
On 2/24/2015 Harpa said:

Yes, that was happy find!

Was that a limited time color? It sounds pretty! I tried to look it up.

I found this instead! It is not just calling, but screaming my name!

HARMONIE LÈVRES LIP PALETTE

Harpa, that lipstick palette is screaming my name too! Its beautiful!

I just ordered it and Chanel #34 lipstick. The colors are so very beautiful! Chanel and now my new favorite Sinner Pink lipstick by Lipstick Queen are my favorites.....