Valued Contributor

Re: Forgot my oil....lesson learned

I did not know you could mix the oils to color your hair. Sorry that happened to you. I hope your hair bounces back.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/23/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Good point: tea tree oil is toxic when ingested.

I was more upset about my missing oil!

I would have been too! Newtowen - it will, guess my hair is just used to it. I did a double dose of oil for overnight , I'll cleanse at some point tomorrow and do a remoist that I'll leave on until Saturday my hair will be great for the weekend! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 beaches21 said:I would have been too! Newtowen - it will, guess my hair is just used to it. I did a double dose of oil for overnight , I'll cleanse at some point tomorrow and do a remoist that I'll leave on until Saturday my hair will be great for the weekend! Smiley Happy

beaches, thank goodness for that super sized remoist at that crazy price. I hope your hair bounces back this weekend!!

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

How is your hair doing now?

Contributor

what kind of oil do you add and how much?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/24/2014 woodyend said:

How is your hair doing now?

I decided to add more oil to my scalp and marinate some more. Maybe I cleanse in the morning and remoist all day tomorrow since I have no plans. I'm sure it will be Ahhhmazing after the remoist . Thanks for asking. Won't do that again, I already packed a 2 oz to drop off at the salon when I'm out.
Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 beaches21 said:
On 4/24/2014 woodyend said: <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;">How is your hair doing now?

I decided to add more oil to my scalp and marinate some more. Maybe I cleanse in the morning and remoist all day tomorrow since I have no plans. I'm sure it will be Ahhhmazing after the remoist . Thanks for asking. Won't do that again, I already packed a 2 oz to drop off at the salon when I'm out.

Just remember to keep your bottle caps tight. Do you use the 613 and if so, does it help after coloring?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/24/2014 woodyend said:
On 4/24/2014 beaches21 said:
On 4/24/2014 woodyend said: <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;">How is your hair doing now?

Just remember to keep your bottle caps tight. Do you use the 613 and if so, does it help after coloring?

No, although I use 613 approx. 1 a month sometimes more I prefer to use the remoist for overnight after coloring every 4 weeks or so. I had to find a balance between using them and I think is good for me. I do use 3-4 pumps with my cc for 2nd cleanse every time I cleanse but I think with warmer weather coming I may have to go back to including it every other cleanse or so.