Respected Contributor

Re: Forgive me if I’ve posted about THRIVE

Where do you buy min mascaras? I have gotten samples of mini mascaras and I think they perform better than the larger sizes. I also prefer mini's but  have never seen them for sale.

Respected Contributor

Does this company ever have sales? I would stock up on this mascara if they have sales. I have never tried there mascara. I use a eyelash primer then put on my mascara and my lashes look very long.

Valued Contributor

@JumpTheRope 

I am really enjoying Thrive Mascara . On my second tube . I had seen their ads for some time and it seemed like reviews were either love it or hate it . I finally took the plunge after seeing a review by Dr. Dray . It is fabulous . I have sensitve eyes and cataracts  and at 56 find less is more in makeup . 1 coat gives me really full long lashes . The best part is no flaking or smudges , and such easy removal with a bit of albolene . It is on the pricy side but so worth it I feel . They have different value set too . Have a great day ! 

Trusted Contributor

Another Thrive mascara fan here!  I've tried them all, but Thrive is the only thing that stays on my lashes without leaving " raccoon eyes"!  So happy Ulta started to sell it!

Valued Contributor

After seeing all these raves, I set out to Ulta at lunch a couple days ago for my Thrive mascara  - I have used Lancome,Chanel, Trish M, Bobbi B and this is my new FAV!

Oh gosh my lashes are so lush looking and no smear at all, and I have issues with smearing with deeper set eyes.  I am hoping no reactions to it, so far great, day 3!

Respected Contributor

i'd love to try, but all the ulta's around here are sold out! i'll keep watching.