Frequent Contributor

Re: Forgive me if I’ve posted about THRIVE

Hi 

My daughter has been using THRIVE mascara for over a year now and her lashes never looked so good..they look healthy and to my surprise they even grew longer..she is in her mid 30's..

Regular Contributor

I'm on auto delivery for Thrive mascara. It is the best I have ever used. I've been using it for over a year. I get one a month. My lashes were talking out few years ago. I hardly had any to put mascara on. Now my lashes are full, long and healthy.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have used it and it is a really good mascara. No spider lashes with this one....Plus it was easy to remove....Well worth the money, and also I remember reading raves on this same board about their CC Cream, that I haven't tried yet....

Honored Contributor

I use Thrive and really like it. It stays on all day without smudging and is easy to remove.

Honored Contributor

@JumpTheRope 

thanks for your post....and to the others for their comments.

I have never heard of it before.

I am all about big lashes!  If I am going to bother w/ mascara, I wanna see my lashes!

I have purchased other high cost mascaras so the price doesn't really deter me....as other's have said, If I like it, I will pay it!

Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

I recently starting purchasing kits from Thrive.Everything I tried so far is good.I love the eye primer.

Respected Contributor

I don't find $24 outrageous for a mascara. All of the higher end brands are priced about the price range. Thrive makes a very nice CC Cream also.

Respected Contributor

I've been using Thrive mascara for about a year.  Love it.

Big, full, defined lashes with no clumping. $24 is about average for non drugstore mascara. It is very well worth it to me. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the info.  I think that is the brand that keeps popping up on my screen whenever I go to YouTube and I was wondering about it.  I'm going to have to try the mascara.  I used to use Lancome Defencils, but I feel like the quality has gone down. I know the quality of the tube has because it tends to come out of the main container sometimes when I pull the brush out.  Currently using Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel and I like it a lot.  My small eyes need a smaller brush and this one is not as skinny as the iT Tightline primer, but it is sorta skinny with thicker sections along the brush.  And my lashes are soft after applying.  

Honored Contributor

Thrive = vegan & cruelty freeHeart