Super Contributor

I got this in pink. I took it in the shower with me and it works great. My skin looks and feels great[

Super Contributor

Agree. And it will be FOREVER until you have to recharge it. I've had mine since January and it's still going strong off the initial charge.

Contributor

I am another that loves hers! If anyone wants my Clarisonic Pro they can have it, won't be using it ever again.

Occasional Contributor
Thank you the reviews. I have been lemming a Foreo for awhile. Where's the best place to purchase one? Luna or mini?
Super Contributor
Buy one from HSN because if you buy one from the foreo website you have to sign for it when it arrives, which can be a pain!
Occasional Contributor

manolosandchoos - if you are serious, I will buy your Pro from you.......

Frequent Contributor
LosingIt, I just picked one up at dermstore. They have 20% off today and free shipping. I bought a mini - I sure hope I love it as much as everyone else!
Frequent Contributor
I've got a Luna also.. Gave away the Clarisonic Mia. The brushes were such a pain to keep very clean and finally I actually see real results! My face has never been clearer or smoother Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
On 5/24/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Agree. And it will be FOREVER until you have to recharge it. I've had mine since January and it's still going strong off the initial charge.

I purchased my Luna mini from HSN. I was tired of ordering brushes for my clar. What would you all agree is the proper method to use? I use the Tatcha oil and exfoliating powders. Do you apply to skin first or do you apply to your Luna? Thank each of you for always being so helpful, M

Honored Contributor

I love mine, too. I don't know if it does anything for me, but it sure is fun to use. I don't apply product to my luna, just my face.