Respected Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna clone for $20

Yes veganchicom that does stink. Is there an area to leave feedback after you have rec'd your item? I would sock it to um...

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 SeaGal said:

gokat bills schmills, dont worry about those, they arent going anywhere! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

So you got the turq Foreo too and you are getting the DWP also, now you need the Korres Sleeping Facial lol. My Foreo shipped today, I cant wait to get it but I am going to wrap it and put it under the tree so I am not going to peak at it. Did yours ship yet? I was reading the eviews at the H, one girl said it was her new obsession, another said she loves her new Forensic Luna {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

How 'bout those Hawks, my boys! We have a big 50 in tv in the living room but we needed a new one in the family room/man cave. It is really a nice tv, great sound, nice crisp clarity and lighting, it really was a score. Yep, good ol' Wally's!!

JeanLouise, it was fate, I am so excited, thanks! Smile

Hey! Them's fightin' words, SG! {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.wub} me Bills, but let's just say I'm not puttin' me hard-earned money anywhere near 'em at the moment. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} This team building stuff is getting pretty old.Wink

Mine shipped out the day I ordered it..12/1; but, of course, the row boat could take awhile! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} "Forensic" Luna?!? Me imagination is running wild here! CSI-R-Us?!?{#emotions_dlg.lol} I'll be opening mine when it gets here. I'll try not to gush too much!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Oh geez gokat lol my mind drifted! I was thinking about household bills omg! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I know we were talking Seahawks and then my mind wandered. Bills, oh yah, those Bills! I take it they lost, me sorry. You know, I dont even know what they are doing, it seems we never play you guys unless it would be a play off game or something. I know what you mean tho about the rebuilding stuff, we had some pretty ruff years awhile back and then we hit the right mix. You all will get there again, hang in there.

Anyway, sorry I missed ya, I was just checking in before heading off to dreamland, see ya this weekend OK!

Sorry Blubird for o/t'n here. Smile

Respected Contributor

My seller also changed to CHINAPOST and changed the date so it may not come till after Christmas. So angry. Reread the listing and nowhere does it say it will take longer for ordering just one. The sellers name is ""GLAMOROUS"" and has over 99% ratings but I am not a happy camper.
Super Contributor

veganchicom and BeautyAddiction, DHgate has a policy about a seller not shipping properly. You can submit an invalid tracking number report if your tracking number is not available or you can contact them via the online chat. Doing either one of these things will probably get you a partial refund, although it would be much nicer to have the item on time!
Super Contributor

On 12/6/2014 lyn in MI said: SeaGal - Our son once placed an order with DHGate and the bank immediately froze his card, too. DHGate is in China and from what I've read it is considered to be similar to eBay. There are numerous complaints online about the site. Some say the site is a scam. I don't think the site is a scam, however there are many sellers who sell "knockoffs" of the name brands they advertise.

I have a confession. I once got a call from my bank reporting suspicious activity, or should I say suspicious "in-activity" of my bank card. I was such a shopper that when I quit (cold turkey) they thought it was too strange. A bit embarrassing. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

See this is exactly what I have been saying about trying to find cheap stuff! First they are knockoffs and really not the same, second banks distrust some of these sites and third the shipping problems mentioned! I will pay more for the real thing that has secure ordering and great shipping.

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Blubird said: veganchicom and BeautyAddiction, DHgate has a policy about a seller not shipping properly. You can submit an invalid tracking number report if your tracking number is not available or you can contact them via the online chat. Doing either one of these things will probably get you a partial refund, although it would be much nicer to have the item on time!
Thanks I think I'll contact them.
Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Blubird said: veganchicom and BeautyAddiction, DHgate has a policy about a seller not shipping properly. You can submit an invalid tracking number report if your tracking number is not available or you can contact them via the online chat. Doing either one of these things will probably get you a partial refund, although it would be much nicer to have the item on time!

Bluebird, Just submitted an invalid tracking number report. Thank youSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

veganchicom,

I may have to file a dispute also. I placed my order on December 1 and tracking information is not available. Since the sellers do not receive their money until we receive the merchandise I don't know why there would be a delay in shipping.

It would be nice to receive the item in a timely fashion, but since I'm not in a hurry and the price is right I'll wait a little longer.