Super Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna clone for $20

Thank you, F1wild, for taking the time to reply. The questions you raised are both excellent and I will send them off in an email to Foreo. I would happy to spend the money if the ISSA could help me to do my best on cleaning my teeth. The company will not accept returns of opened products unless defective. If one is unsure about the Luna, it may be worth spending more to have the option to return.
Super Contributor

On 11/27/2014 cantdrive55 said: Thank you, F1wild, for taking the time to reply. The questions you raised are both excellent and I will send them off in an email to Foreo. I would happy to spend the money if the ISSA could help me to do my best on cleaning my teeth. The company will not accept returns of opened products unless defective. If one is unsure about the Luna, it may be worth spending more to have the option to return.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I ordered a few more from the seller "sunnyya" @ $14.86 each which includes shipping.

They are not the real deal but a very good clone, and I am pleased with mine.

Respected Contributor

I have had the real Foreo mini in/on my wish list at HSN since I saw that it came back in stock a few weeks ago but just havent been able to pull the trigger on it. I ordered one of these copies when I saw your post the other day Blubird so I will let you know what I think ok. I figure it will take maybe 3 weeks or more to receive? I paid 17.50 total, free s&h.

btw~ what is the dif between the full size and the mini? Is there much difference?

Frequent Contributor

On 11/30/2014 Blubird said:

I ordered a few more from the seller "sunnyya" @ $14.86 each which includes shipping.

Have you compared the one you received to the real Mini? How can you tell yours is a fake? I know you tried to post pictures but it wasn't successful. But for only $15 and you are happy with the results.

Super Contributor

On 11/30/2014 MarbellaSpain said:
On 11/30/2014 Blubird said:

Have you compared the one you received to the real Mini? How can you tell yours is a fake? I know you tried to post pictures but it wasn't successful. But for only $15 and you are happy with the results.

My sister-in-law purchased a mini directly from the Foreo Luna website. I brought mine with me to Thanksgiving dinner so she could compare the two. She said they looked and worked the same and the only difference she could see is that mine did not have the Foreo lettering underneath the on/off switch.
Super Contributor

On 11/30/2014 SeaGal said:

I have had the real Foreo mini in/on my wish list at HSN since I saw that it came back in stock a few weeks ago but just havent been able to pull the trigger on it. I ordered one of these copies when I saw your post the other day Blubird so I will let you know what I think ok. I figure it will take maybe 3 weeks or more to receive? I paid 17.50 total, free s&h.

btw~ what is the dif between the full size and the mini? Is there much difference?

Once the seller finally decided to ship the item it took less than a week to arrive. Some sellers ship the items very slowly but it will say on the website how long it should take. Maybe you are more computer savvy than I am and will be able to post pictures. I hope you enjoy it!
Honored Contributor

From what I can tell, the mini has "nubs" on both sides (difference sizes), the larger one only has them on one. The larger has a smooth side with a couple of ridges. The purpose for that side is to massage treatment products like your serums, moisturizers, night creams into the skin for deeper penetration. It's kind of possible to do this with the mini, if you hold it sideways, but the large version was designed purposely for this.

Trusted Contributor

• What are the differences between the LUNA™ and the LUNA™ mini?
The LUNA™ mini is a travel-sized T-Sonic™ deep-cleansing facial device that has 2 speeds and provides up to 300 uses per full charge. Available in 5 vibrant colors, it features a 3-zone brush surface that suits all skin types.

In addition to a T-Sonic™ Cleansing Mode, the LUNA™ has an Anti-Aging Mode that channels lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the visible signs of aging, has 8 speeds, provides up to 450 uses per full charge and is available in 3 different models according to skin type.
©foreo.com

ETA: I didn't realize the Mini has nubs on both sides. I have the Luna in pink and my skin loves it!! I've had it for over a year and only needed to recharge it once.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

From what I've been able to find, the mini is geared toward acni-prone skin, is for all skin types...just for cleansing...$139 SRV. The regular Foreo Luna breaks down to skin types and incorporates massage on one side for use with serums, etc...$199 SRV. There's a Foreo Luna Pro that is more of the same and has two levels of the T-sonic action..$299 SRV. I've been checking them out for awhile, but have been waiting for my current gizmo to give out, and it looks like it has! Since I already have the sonic infuser from Skinn, cleansing is my main interest. HTH's, SG.Smile

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?