Respected Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna clone for $20

My unit came today and I have it charging. I can't wait to use it tonight.
Respected Contributor

I received mine yesterday and used it last night and this morning. So far so good! I used it on the regular speed and it was a very gentle massage. I couldn't read the tiny instructions that came with it, so I found this youtube video that shows how to use it. The URL for the video is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k6v_AFnQeo

Respected Contributor

On 4/17/2015 Linmo said:

I received mine yesterday and used it last night and this morning. So far so good! I used it on the regular speed and it was a very gentle massage. I couldn't read the tiny instructions that came with it, so I found this youtube video that shows how to use it. The URL for the video is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k6v_AFnQeo

I am excited to try it. Yes, those instructions were super tiny. I looked at some videos on YouTube but will take a look at this one too. I even saw one where the woman was using it on the back of her hands moving the unit towards her fingers. I thought hmmm, anti aging for the hands. Lol. It was in a foreign language though.
Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2015 aprilskies said:
On 4/16/2015 Beauty$Junkie said:

Well, just saw your post, April, so too late for me to cancel. I checked on my shipping of the item, and it shows it has already shipped, so I shall see. Hoping for the best. I, too, was intrigued with this device. I hope it does not become part of my stash. I did not realize the Amazon fulfilled option, so thanks for educating me for future purchases.

Yours shipped pretty fast, mine only shipped today so... Hopefully, yours doesn't get hung up in transit. Fitnessfreak said she got it pretty quick so that is good. That was the first option that came up for me, I almost switched to the other but saw shipment was expected in early May and I am so anxious to try this thing. lol I have some pores that are not welcomed.

Yes, I agree, I hope this doesn't become another dust collector for me either. That is why I wasn't willing to pay for the original, I was just not sure I would keep up with it. I read rave reviews so here's hoping and I am trying to get better in keeping up with my routines.

You both sound like me as far as ordering things and not using them. I think I may have turned that around starting with the Facial Flex. I received my mini Luna in February and have been using it since. Have only charged it once.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

Tique, wow, the facial flex. I think I used mine maybe 3 times and then read about wrinkles and quickly abandoned it. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out -I think I still have it anyway - glad to see the wrinkle rumor isn't true. What changes have you seen? I would love to use it to tighten my chin a little bit. I am hoping to love the foreo(dupe) and include it in my routine so good to hear you still use it. Mine is all charged up and I am looking forward to trying it later.
Honored Contributor

I love my little clone! lol...

I posted on a different thread about them nt too long ago.

Mine is purple & it is pretty. Goes with my decorating. I had a hard time picking a color - they all looked good!

I have never charged mine. Not even when I first got it. I heard a full charge lasts for 300 uses. I'd better put the charger someplace easy to find & then stick a note in my iPhone because I'll forget where it is anyway.

My Clarisonic Mia has not been used once since FLC moved in. I put it away in a drawer.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2015 aprilskies said: Tique, wow, the facial flex. I think I used mine maybe 3 times and then read about wrinkles and quickly abandoned it. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out -I think I still have it anyway - glad to see the wrinkle rumor isn't true. What changes have you seen? I would love to use it to tighten my chin a little bit. I am hoping to love the foreo(dupe) and include it in my routine so good to hear you still use it. Mine is all charged up and I am looking forward to trying it later.

aprilskies, sorry for the late reply. I just saw this. I have seen more tone in my face. As I have gotten older, my face was fuller. Now there is more definition. Pull your FF out and start using it. The key things for me are to make sure that my skin is moisturized - especially around the mouth - and to flex only 2-3 minutes at a time. It's also important to start with the low number bands and then progress to the higher ones as you get used to it. There's a thread on here that's been going on for over a year. Browse through it when you have time.

Honored Contributor

I had to charge my mini over the weekend. I've had it since February.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bumping for @CaitlinH and the rest of the Foreo Luna dupe ladies so they can see more history on where they're available and some feedback.

I purchased mine on DHGate last December.   Recharged for the first time beginning of May.  Still working like a charm, and I'm still soooo glad our OP started this thread!  Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Occasional Contributor

@Gokat wrote:
On 2/9/2015 CeeCee45 said:

I am not offering an opinion either pro or con. This is just an account of my experience. I ordered on of these lunas. Shipping time was not too terribly long considering that everything ships from Mainland China. I couldn't wait to rip open the package and get to charging my purchase. I thought it charged properly. Turns out the item was defective and would not charge. It happens, even with a full-priced items. I immediately contacted the seller. Did the necessary steps to ask for a refund. It took a few days but the seller emailed and said to return the item. he'd exchange it. Ugh! I wrote and told him it would cost more in postage than the amount of the refund. He never answered. I opened a dispute. Went through the whole process again. Finally get a resolution. They only refund to their system, not back to PayPal, which is the only way you can pay. It's either their internal system, Western Union which would cost $10 or to an online bank account which could cost up to $35. I place the original order in November. It's now February. I won't try this again.

I ordered my FS Foreo Luna dupe about 2 months ago from DH Gate and paid 21.46 for it.  It came in very quickly - in less than 3 weeks.  

It would not charge and when I finally got it to charge it would not turn on.  I contacted the seller and he immediately replied and sent out a new one to me which I again received in a little over 2 weeks.  He told me to just throw out the defective one and he apoligized for the problem. 

After he shipped the new one, he contacted me to ask if it was working properly.  (I had just left a message that I had recieved and it seemed to be working fine and he saw it after sending his message).  He was very responsive and polite and I would order from him again. 

My seller's name was seven--eleven.