Respected Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna clone for $20

On 12/31/2014 BeautyAddiction said:
On 12/31/2014 LipstickDiva said:

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Knockoffs=illegal=big no for me.

Good for you! I got two and love them!

Me too BeautyAddiction. The larger unit was 24.60 and comes with a Foreo Luna proof of authenticity plus 2 year warranty.

The mini was 17.50 total and looks like the real thing to me. It also comes with the 2 year warranty.

Both were sellers with 100% feedback. several transactions and above average ratings.

I order overseas on eBay on occasion & have yet to run into a snag... (knock on wood)

Thank you, thank you Bluebird! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I'm so excited!

Super Contributor

For those still wishing to order why don't those of us who have ordered list the seller and the details of our purchases. I'll start;

Seller- dealcity,obviously not authentic, but works well. mini pink

Seller- sunnyya, authentic looking including packaging and warranty. mini blue

Super Contributor

These devices are manufactured in China for pennies on the dollar. I'm sure HSN's markup is an incredible amount. And they pass that markup to those who insist paying more must equal authenticity.

I'm not sure why you and a few others are insisting these are all knockoffs. Maybe some are, but mine is an original, not a knockoff...and I paid $17.50.

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 F1wild said:

These devices are manufactured in China for pennies on the dollar. I'm sure HSN's markup is an incredible amount. And they pass that markup to those who insist paying more must equal authenticity.

I'm not sure why you and a few others are insisting these are all knockoffs. Maybe some are, but mine is an original, not a knockoff...and I paid $17.50.

My original from HSN is also from China.
Super Contributor

Today I received my order from the seller ""goodbiz"" for 4 of the mini. They are as authentic looking as the ones I saw at Sephora! The colors are so pretty I may have to keep more than one.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like we may have to get you into a good 12 step program soon!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Glad to hear another seller is a go. Enjoy your haul!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Frequent Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Blubird said:

Today I received my order from the seller "goodbiz" for 4 of the mini. They are as authentic looking as the ones I saw at Sephora! The colors are so pretty I may have to keep more than one.

If you notice - goodbiz, sunnyya & waitingyou all have the Shenzhen Technology Goodwill LTD behind them. It suggests possibly they may all have the same inventory. Which colors did you get? The hot pink(magenta) looks lovely in the pictures the above sellers used.

It's funny, the colors on foreo.com are so much prettier than the ones from Sephora.com or HSN.com. The turquoise blue looks the best on foreo.com.

Is the R in Foreo the same on your devices as the ones on foreo.com?

Super Contributor

gokat, so you've noticed I have a shopping and buying addiction. Many of my coworkers want one so I am buying for them. Even though it's not for me I still get the rush. Marbellaspain, I've bought the turquoise, pink and purple. I think the pink is rather dull but the purple is very pretty. I'm a blue girl so I got the turquoise.
Respected Contributor

Those coworkers are going to be thanking you for a long time, girl!Wink The truth be known, we could all purchase one of each color in the palette and STILL be jumping up-and-down over what a bargain we scooped! Still loving mine and hate to stop washing me face when I use it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Okay.. I am late to this thread and have wanted to buy a Foreo Luna for a long time. I checked DHGate where you can buy just 1. Has anyone purchased from this seller? Player.

What do you think of the product if you have purchased it?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-newest-facial-skin-cleaner-luna-foreo/205386346.html