Respected Contributor

Foreo Luna Mini is the Daily Fix

…. on HSN for $109. That's $30 off, and if you go to Mr. Rebates, you might find some coupons that would give you extra savings, if you are interested.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Mini is the Daily Fix

Thanks - I'll check it out. have been curious about this facial cleanser as those who have it seem to like it much more than Clairisonic - and I've never been all that impressed with my Clairisonic.

Super Contributor

I have the full size and I honestly think the Mini would be just fine for me. I don't change the speed and I RARELY use the "anti-aging" side. It's a great deal for those wanting to give it a try.

Wackers, I didn't experience AMAZING results with the Foreo as many did, but I'd been using a Clarisonic for a few years so my skin was in pretty good shape. (Never experienced AMAZING results with the Clarisonic, either, though.) I just find the Foreo easier, cleaner, and I just like using it for some reason. :-) If you try this, hope you like it.

Super Contributor

THANKS for posting this!! I held out the last 2 times there were deals but not this time.

The codes work but they revert to the original price so it ended up being a better deal without the coupons. 3 Easy pays is nice too!

Respected Contributor

You're welcome, MissKlynn! I got mine in April when someone posted about a special deal, so had to pass this one on when I saw it. I hope you love yours!

Honored Contributor

Thanks from me, too, I think {#emotions_dlg.unsure}. I have talked myself out of this thing so many times, but today I caved. I waited too long and didn't get a preferred color, but I can live with it.

Respected Contributor

On 6/12/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks from me, too, I think {#emotions_dlg.unsure}. I have talked myself out of this thing so many times, but today I caved. I waited too long and didn't get a preferred color, but I can live with it.

You're welcome! Glad you got it! The color isn't important, but I do love my purple one!

Honored Contributor

What a day....Christmas in June, here at my house. My WEN 613 EDT arrived, and so did my Foreo Luna Mini. I have it charging as I type. I hope it's ready so I can try it out tonight!

Super Contributor

On 6/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

What a day....Christmas in June, here at my house. My WEN 613 EDT arrived, and so did my Foreo Luna Mini. I have it charging as I type. I hope it's ready so I can try it out tonight!

MEEEE TOOOO!! I had many packages finally arrive today, but also the Foreo Mini! I am really surprised by how soft those tiny nubbies are on the front side... almost feels like a soft flexible brush! Can't wait to try it!

Ya know I held out on getting the Mini because I was attracted to the skin care side on the larger Luna... but I did test out turning the Mini sideways and using the flat part for skin care and I think it will work that way just fine. I'm excited!

FYI I got the purple, which is really the color I wanted. It looks more like a magenta but whatever, it's still pretty. Smaller than I expected too but I think it is perfect!

Tell us what you think JLF when you try it and I'll do the same!

Super Contributor

JLF, did you try yours!?

I've only used it twice now and am already smitten with this little baby! I used it with the Skinn PM cleanser last night and again this morning with the PM cleanser. OMG my face felt so silky soft and clean when I went to rinse the cleansers off. My skin looked so bright and clean after too, especially the pores around my nose.

I then used the flat part when I applied the Skinn Stem Rejen serum, which I have used for a year now, and it was so weird it tingled a few minutes after like I could feel the serum penetrating and working deeper?

I need to go find the full manual online because I can't recall when to use the two different speeds for what, or the different sides of nubbies? I've been just using the side with the tiny soft nubs.