Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Knock-Off/Dupe?! Magic Touch brand?

Hmmm I will check it out and the one at dermstore, thanks MissKlynn and ElvisShops.

Respected Contributor

On 12/6/2014 SeaGal said:

Hmmm I will check it out and the one at dermstore, thanks MissKlynn and ElvisShops.

Can only find the Luna on Dermstore not the knockoff.
Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 BeautyAddiction said:
On 12/6/2014 SeaGal said:

Can only find the Luna on Dermstore not the knockoff.

Correct. Dermstore has the legit Foreo Lunas. They do have an inexpensive manual bumpy silicone pad cleansing thing that people seem to like, though. Do a search on "cleansing tools" and it will come up.

Respected Contributor

Mine says it will ship December 17th and I'll have it for Christmas - hope so.
Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 BeautyAddiction said: Has anyone gotten this? I'm interested and the deal ends in 15 hours. Than you.

Zulilly is great but there shipping is rather slow, they post an offer, make their sales and then get the quantity from the vendor

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 I am still oxox said:
On 12/6/2014 BeautyAddiction said: Has anyone gotten this? I'm int erested and the deal ends in 15 hours. Than you.

Zulilly is great but there shipping is rather slow, they post an offer, make their sales and then get the quantity from the</

Respected Contributor

I would imagine if the deal just ended on December 6th, then they have to get them from the vendor, it probably won't be shipped till the date they quoted me, which is December 17th.

Respected Contributor

Got mine today and it has a USB plug. It's pretty nice but not as nice as the Luna Mini. Hardly any directions. Charging it now and will let everyone lone how it works. It does have 6 different settings.
Respected Contributor

I have to say it charged in a few hours and I used it this morning - it's pretty good. I'll pack it for vacations. It also has a little door on the back to close so it's waterproof . Still don't know how long it will hold a charge but I'm pretty impressed so far.
Super Contributor

There was another thread about a Foreo Luna dup about a month ago. The poster said she bought it for $20. Here is a link to her post: http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/481327/foreo-luna-clone-for-20.aspx

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion