Contributor

Forehead wrinkles... Does anything REALLY work?

I am 46 and have tried everything! Not comfortable with going injection route... Anyone try anything that helps diminish those horizontal lines? Thanks in advanceSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Re: Forehead wrinkles... Does anything REALLY work?

I'd like to know too.

Contributor

Botox works the best. I was resistent, but just had it done and can't believe the comments I've had about looking so young. Even DH asked if I had changed my eye makeup cause I look younger - I'm 71 and have tried about everything else

Honored Contributor

Prescription Retin-A

Honored Contributor

Botox works better for vertical lines......if you use it on horizontal lines, it "may" cause your eyebrows to droop. I find a combination of vitamin C and Matrixyl does a pretty good job on the horizontal lines, but it takes a while (several months) to show any signs of improvement.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Bangs.

Respected Contributor

A brow lift or Botox. Unfortunately, Botox caused my eyes to droop badly for several weeks..but, it's worked very well on friends of mine.

Contributor

Botox and Dysport work for me. I get it to lift my eyes and losing the horizontal lines on my forehead was a bonus. Botox takes about a week to become effective, but Dysport works in two to three days and, I believe, lasts a bit longer.

Valued Contributor

Prescription Retin A....Someone posted this website recently for Taraskincare to buy it...They get it from India so they can sell it online i guess without a prescription.....I just got some today in the mail and have used this same one in the past..It is the real deal..I dont have forehead wrinkles but do elsewhere and am hoping this helps with that and pores.If you buy it get the 0.25% to start...Google for coupon to use.

http://www.tarasc.com/Acne-Treatments-s/1856.htm

Btw this is made by Johnson & Johnson.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 ElvisShops said:

Bangs.

Yes!